Several warranty issues - Nissan-Navara.net
Navara Chat For all Navara, pickup and 4x4 related chat that doesn't fit anywhere else

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 28-12-16, 10:22 PM Thread Starter
Into 3rd gear and pulling like a train!
 
Brom66's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Falmouth, Cornwall
Posts: 85
Several warranty issues

To be hopefully sorted out at Dealer tomorrow !!

1, Excessive ad-blue consumption

2, Poor fuel economy av 27 mpg, is it related to ad-blue ?

3, Door locking with keys in vehicle, plus damage to door from RAC man

4, No seat belt warning on driver seat.

5, Heated seat eliment badly fitted causing lump on driver seat.

6, Rear parking sensor stay on when reversing trailer, was told it was same as Wildtrak auto cut out with euro 13 pin plug loom

7, Bed liner not installed correctly, out of line

8, Rear bumper lob sided

Last edited by Brom66; 28-12-16 at 10:24 PM.
Brom66 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 28-12-16, 10:27 PM
Fully run in and going strong!
 
landmannnn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Coventry and the Limousin
Posts: 5,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brom66 View Post
To be hopefully sorted out at Dealer tomorrow !!

1, Excessive ad-blue consumption

2, Poor fuel economy av 27 mpg, is it related to ad-blue ?

3, Door locking with keys in vehicle, plus damage to door from RAC man

4, No seat belt warning on driver seat.

5, Heated seat eliment badly fitted causing lump on driver seat.

6, Rear parking sensor stay on when reversing trailer, was told it was same as Wildtrak auto cut out with euro 13 pin plug loom

7, Bed liner not installed correctly, out of line

8, Rear bumper lob sided
Reckon you will be driving that courtesy car for a while.
landmannnn is online now  
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 29-12-16, 07:26 PM
Into 3rd gear and pulling like a train!
 
g1smo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: North Wales
Posts: 77
i have the same with the 13pin socket. but you can just flick the switch and turn them off.
g1smo is online now  
 
post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 29-12-16, 09:52 PM
Into 2nd gear now!
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Shropshire
Posts: 22
Does anyone's rear parking sensors automatically turn off when reversing with a trailer coupled?
Mine don't and I've got dealer fitted 13pin tow ball & pin.
Fraserpants is offline  
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 30-12-16, 12:00 AM
I'm now in 4th gear with power to spare!
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Lancaster
Posts: 218
Garage
It would be interesting to know how you get on.

I have also got a lob sided rear bumper, been like that since delivery its not horrific but still annoying. Infact its annoying the **** out of me at the moment, was totally frozen on the inside as the door seals empty water into its self if parked on a slope and I cant understand why it takes 15 minutes of driving to get any warm air from it to help with the demist.

Plus I had to help the drivers window back up twice today as it was so slow. Its not a tight weather seal as it makes no attempt to clear any water from the window if you do drop the window. So freezing cold as the heaters are rubbish, have to drop windows to be able to see properly. Great with a 1 year old in the back!

2016 NP300 E5 N-Connecta Manual
2005 BMW 650i Coupe
2001 P38 Vogue

www.np300.co.uk
quavey is online now  
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 30-12-16, 10:21 AM
Super Moderator
 
Tucker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Somerset
Posts: 11,332
My rear sensors don't switch off with trailer attached but I only have the old fashioned 7 pin socket. I don't open the windows much but have noticed the fronts are slow to go back up ??

And will have a look at the rear bumper later but not noticed a problem.




NP300 Tekna in Cayman Blue (with 22's)

Nick.
Tucker is offline  
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 30-12-16, 07:33 PM Thread Starter
Into 3rd gear and pulling like a train!
 
Brom66's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Falmouth, Cornwall
Posts: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by landmannnn View Post
Reckon you will be driving that courtesy car for a while.
Had the Navara manual demo, had some stuff to sort out in Yeovil and Bridgwater, they then rang me to say wont be ready until tomorrow, So took a trip to Birmingham to see family an watch Villa. Returned this afternoon only to find it wont be ready until next week, couldn't keep the demo so was given the courtesy Note until my Navara is ready.
Brom66 is online now  
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 30-12-16, 07:36 PM Thread Starter
Into 3rd gear and pulling like a train!
 
Brom66's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Falmouth, Cornwall
Posts: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by g1smo View Post
i have the same with the 13pin socket. but you can just flick the switch and turn them off.
But it is so annoying, especially if you don't get it right 1st time, was told the 13 pin would stop the parking sensor automatically, but it never has.
Brom66 is online now  
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 30-12-16, 07:39 PM Thread Starter
Into 3rd gear and pulling like a train!
 
Brom66's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Falmouth, Cornwall
Posts: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraserpants View Post
Does anyone's rear parking sensors automatically turn off when reversing with a trailer coupled?
Mine don't and I've got dealer fitted 13pin tow ball & pin.
I asked the question before I ordered the 13 pin, was told it did but it never has !!
Brom66 is online now  
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 30-12-16, 07:43 PM Thread Starter
Into 3rd gear and pulling like a train!
 
Brom66's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Falmouth, Cornwall
Posts: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by quavey View Post
It would be interesting to know how you get on.

I have also got a lob sided rear bumper, been like that since delivery its not horrific but still annoying. Infact its annoying the **** out of me at the moment, was totally frozen on the inside as the door seals empty water into its self if parked on a slope and I cant understand why it takes 15 minutes of driving to get any warm air from it to help with the demist.

Plus I had to help the drivers window back up twice today as it was so slow. Its not a tight weather seal as it makes no attempt to clear any water from the window if you do drop the window. So freezing cold as the heaters are rubbish, have to drop windows to be able to see properly. Great with a 1 year old in the back!
Mine is the same electric window painfully slow has are the other windows.

Demist is worst I've ever had in any vehicle.

Took 20 minutes in the demo too, the front screen was dripping with condensation.
Brom66 is online now  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan-Navara.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Registration Image


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome