It is currently Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:35 am
Diesel Chip Tuning Systems


All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: sports lid
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:51 pm 
Offline
I'm now in 4th gear with power to spare!
I'm now in 4th gear with power to spare!

Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:28 pm
Posts: 135
any idea where to get a good quality sports lid please? and some 22's maybe somwhere tht does finance


Top
 Profile  
 
Nissan-Navara.net
Advertisement
 Post subject: Re: sports lid
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:55 pm 
Offline
Fully run in and going strong!
Fully run in and going strong!

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:00 pm
Posts: 4050
Try these mate http://www.4x4at.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: sports lid
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:56 pm 
Offline
I'm now in 4th gear with power to spare!
I'm now in 4th gear with power to spare!

Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:28 pm
Posts: 135
cheers


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: sports lid
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:57 pm 
Offline
Fully run in and going strong!
Fully run in and going strong!

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:00 pm
Posts: 4050
or these http://www.proppa.com/index.asp

or these http://www.formula4.co.uk/

:thumbright:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: sports lid
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:01 pm 
Offline
I'm now in 4th gear with power to spare!
I'm now in 4th gear with power to spare!

Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:28 pm
Posts: 135
navman you seen the one i baught havnt you ? im not that much in to chrome , i want to mod it but i dont like black alloys lol i no im tinting the windows up to now and getin a colour coded sports lid but thats about it what i can think to do to the outside lol with out getin aload of chrome on it any ideas what looks good ont he dark blue as i have seen non of my colour moded


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: sports lid
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:10 pm 
Offline
On the motorway!
On the motorway!
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:56 pm
Posts: 1087
Location: Winslow, Buckingham
bryn1234 wrote:
any ideas what looks good ont he dark blue as i have seen non of my colour moded


Hi bryn1234, My Truck is kingcab in cayman blue. Here is a pic so u can see the kinda of mods i have done.

Image

Admitedly i havnt done alot to it, but imho i think it looks good (else i wouldnt have done it :D ), im also not a big fan of loads of chrome, on the other hand i think a bit is needed to brighten up the dark coloured trucks.

Cheers

ADAM

_________________
2006 Navara D40 KingCab Outlaw with HiTech Pack (SatNav etc) - now sold :-(

2008 Ford Mustang GT Bullitt Limited edition Supercharged - 500hp

http://www.tyrrellautomotive.com
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/dealer/122416/stock/used/cars/postcode/mk181sw


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: sports lid
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:16 pm 
Offline
I'm now in 4th gear with power to spare!
I'm now in 4th gear with power to spare!

Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:28 pm
Posts: 135
thats nice man ! ,, i was thinkin if i went the oposite way of chrome to black you think tht wud look good?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: sports lid
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:26 pm 
Offline
Fully run in and going strong!
Fully run in and going strong!
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:15 pm
Posts: 2197
Location: at your door
bryn1234 wrote:
navman you seen the one i baught havnt you ? im not that much in to chrome , i want to mod it but i dont like black alloys lol i no im tinting the windows up to now and getin a colour coded sports lid but thats about it what i can think to do to the outside lol with out getin aload of chrome on it any ideas what looks good ont he dark blue as i have seen non of my colour moded
2nd post :roll:
If i was you mate...i wouldn't get a roll&lock armadillo type one as most of the ones i have had leak ...my mothers roll&lock armadillo type leaks all the time :(
As for alloys no offense to nobody elses wheels but i like those Alloys Andy's got on his ! 8)

_________________
"Go peddle crazy some place else...we are all stocked up here !"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: sports lid
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:29 pm 
Offline
I'm now in 4th gear with power to spare!
I'm now in 4th gear with power to spare!

Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:28 pm
Posts: 135
i was getin the sports lid colour coded one tht opens on pistons either side dont like the look of roll n lock , what alloys andy got?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: sports lid
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:32 pm 
Offline
Fully run in and going strong!
Fully run in and going strong!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:36 pm
Posts: 5662
Location: St Helens
garryd wrote:
bryn1234 wrote:
navman you seen the one i baught havnt you ? im not that much in to chrome , i want to mod it but i dont like black alloys lol i no im tinting the windows up to now and getin a colour coded sports lid but thats about it what i can think to do to the outside lol with out getin aload of chrome on it any ideas what looks good ont he dark blue as i have seen non of my colour moded
2nd post :roll:
If i was you mate...i wouldn't get a roll&lock armadillo type one as most of the ones i have had leak ...my mothers roll&lock armadillo type leaks all the time :(
As for alloys no offense to nobody elses wheels but i like those Alloys Andy's got on his ! 8)


Just for you Garry :lol:

Image

Image

_________________
July 06 - June 08 2006 D40 2.5 DCI Outlaw in storm grey, standard
June 08 - Feb 11 2008 D40 2.5 DCI Aventura in black with bling bling and 22s.
April 11 - 2011 D40 2.5 190 Tekna Connect in WHITE with BLACK 22s

1995 Subaru Impreza WRX as my weekend toy


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Nissan-navara.net is neither connected to nor affiliated with Nissan Motors.