Nissan-Navara.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right after a long long long wait my new navara just arrived into the garage this morning. I would have had to wait till april for the colour i originally wanted but settled on the roma red (ireland) claret (england) colour. Its massive. I love it. Its going to spend the next week at the main dealers being pimped. Covers, abars, mirrors, handles, tail handles, etc.

Just a quick few questions as i cant find what im looking for.

I bought the top of the range model in ireland. The LE IT Premium Pack. Its very similar to the aventura in england. Its got cruise control, bluetooth, sat nav, 6cdmp3 player, leather etc.

I wana connect an ipod to it. This is what ive been thinking of...
http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/W ... F639LL%2FA

I also need to get a reversing camera fitted. I presume it can be tied into the existing screen easy. I mean its a full colour monitor. Surely it will be an easy job.

Im not planning on doing these myself, ill get an audio expert etc but any advice welcome.

go to http://colinmcdonnell.bebo.com and navara album to see it not pimped. Ill update it with pimped photos when its done.

·
Registered
53 Posts
its exciting having delivery of an untouched motor, not having to wait is a bonus.
enjoy the driving, sitting, smelling and just looking
am picking up mine wed 14th or thurs 15th of feb
YAHOO!!!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Try this thread where it's discussed.

http://www.nissan-navara.net/viewtopic.php?t=22

Alternatively try doing a search on the forum, as rayvamura posted a picture from a Russian site where someone had fitted a alternative stereo wih the camera attached.

G

·
there has been a bit of discussion about reversing cameras - and I got PMd by someone a while ago who reckoned the control box just added lines to the image - all that one needs to do is add the video signal to the screen, and ground one of the signal pins....

go to d40 tech, and download the AV section of the tech manual (or the whole thing)...

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
FM modulator is the only way im aware of at the moment to connect the ipod.
There are many diffent ones on the market

try www.essentialipod.co.uk for more
Brian

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the camera is being fitted this week with one of them harmen karmen jobbies.

shame that the 6 disc mp3 player doesnt have an easy way to be connected. i mean the stereo allready has mp3 technology.

boooooooo nissan. boooooooooo.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok final tweeks being made today and hopefully when i reverse it out of the audio centre ill be checking me new camera out for size while listening to some bizarre tune on the ipod.

wahooo!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
camera is the job. the ipod is the job.
im offically pimped now, until my warantee expires and then i can change the wheels

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.