Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have today spoken to Truckman MD about this site and purchasing potential...........

He is considering discounts across the range of their very nice load liners and colour coded tops (of which I am a customer, nothing more!)

will update you as to their generosity or lack of interest.

more fool him if he ignores a great forum like this

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
That's great News, many thanks for contacting them and mentioning the club.
I'm sure there many owners on here who would be very interested :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi. I wouldn't be so foolish as to ignore a valued customer. I'm the MD mentioned above and since Chunk had his Top fitted on Monday, I've been poking around the site - looks very interesting!

I am pleased to advise you that i would be more than happy to offer a 15% discount to all members of the forum who order their Top directly with Truckman Limited.

We have 3 different hardtops for the D40 as well as a GRP Tonneau and a bedliner which is produced in the same factory as Nissan's own, but at a fraction of the price. All products are supported by a 3 year warranty and we carry over 100 Navara Tops in stock in a variety of colours.

The Top of the range 100XL and the 700 series tonneau have keyless remote locking as standard.

100XL

700 Tonneau

100R

For more commercial uses, we have the 180 which offrs greater capacity and is available as standard in white. Painting optional.

LoadLiner

Please feel free to contact our Customer Team Manager, Frances Holland for a brochure. To receive your discount of 15%, please quote the forum's name and your user name. You must be a registered member to receive the full discount. We are currently in the process of building a new website which will be available in the next few days at http://www.truckman.co.uk

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's a great discount, thanks Chomper........... nice to see forward thinking MD's who can see the value of a dedicated forum, such as this! :D

Guys & Gals...... I had the load liner and the Leer 700 in Silver fitted and it rocks, looks sooooo sporty!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Think im gonna have to go for the leer 700 too, I've looked at loads of tops/shutters etc, an i think its the best option for me.

is there a waiting time for them Chomper? i need it in amazon green.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Squire, I think you'll need to contact Frances, the thread above shows how

·
Registered
18 Posts
I too will be shortly purchasing a lid for my D40.

Is the remote locking integrated into the Nissan system, or is it a seperate remote locking system ? - I suspect the latter, but would be interested to know if the former is possible ?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it is integrated into the key fob of the Nissan, no separate fob needed.... blumming marvellous! 8)

·
Registered
26 Posts
the one thing that scared me was, it says "remote locking as standard" on the website, but when they send you the order form to fill in its says its £110 on top of the price....!!!

asked about it tho, it used to be extra, and they just havnt changed the order forms.. so all good.

looks like i gotta get the full 100XL cant get what i want under the 700.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
chomper said:
Hi. I wouldn't be so foolish as to ignore a valued customer. I'm the MD mentioned above and since Chunk had his Top fitted on Monday, I've been poking around the site - looks very interesting!

I am pleased to advise you that i would be more than happy to offer a 15% discount to all members of the forum who order their Top directly with Truckman Limited.

We have 3 different hardtops for the D40 as well as a GRP Tonneau and a bedliner which is produced in the same factory as Nissan's own, but at a fraction of the price. All products are supported by a 3 year warranty and we carry over 100 Navara Tops in stock in a variety of colours.

The Top of the range 100XL and the 700 series tonneau have keyless remote locking as standard.

100XL

100R

Please feel free to contact our Customer Team Manager, Frances Holland for a brochure. To receive your discount of 15%, please quote the forum's name and your user name. You must be a registered member to receive the full discount. We are currently in the process of building a new website which will be available in the next few days at http://www.truckman.co.uk
Have emailed you at the address on your website.

How are these tops fitted to the Navara D40?
Is it clamp on or drill?

Bob

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
it's all clamped Bob, no drilling at all, uses C Channels etc.

very good fit, i have the Leer 700 Sports Tonneau, looks very smart, not so practical but looks good.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Still active discount

Is this Discount still active as when I get my np300 I will be looking for a new top:grin2:

·
Registered
64 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts

100XL

700 Tonneau

100R

For more commercial uses, we have the 180 which offrs greater capacity and is available as standard in white. Painting optional.

LoadLiner

This discount still available ?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts