Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
firstly a couple of the switches on the AC / Climate Control unit have stopped lighting up.. (switch still works, so no doubt the bulbs)

same for the heated rear window..

I can see no reason why these would not be covered by warranty as they are sealed electronic components, however my local (useless) dealer has already started to argue that they may not be covered by warranty..

anyone else had them replaced under warranty ? I can't be ***** to start taking that unit apart to replace the bulbs, did that on my impreza and it was a pain in the ass! (but I didn't mind as it was out of warranty)

also..

are the wipers on these navaras supposed to be really loud.. ?? mine are noticeably louder than what I would expect, and I have to say they do annoy me quite a bit on long journeys !!

again, anyone with similar problems / advice ...

cheers, alex..

·
Registered
321 Posts
I have had dash bulbs replaced on other cars under warranty. Speak to another dealer.

Regarding the wipers, are they original? I sometimes drive a works D22 outlaw and cant say I have noticed the wipers that loud. Unless its cos I cant hear them over the sound of the engine!

Steve

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, its not the actual wiper blades.. its the sound of the motor that is annoying me..

cheers, alex..

·
Registered
221 Posts
The dashboard lights is definitely a warranty issue and there should be no arguments from a franchised Nissan dealer.

Can't say I noticed excessive wiper motor noise on my D22 though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts