Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I recently had some codes pop up on my Nav. The codes were P0248, p0238. My Nav also has the P102b code every now again, Nissan have changed the sensor several times and cannot fix that code. The other 2 codes are concerning, I found that after clearing the codes when I was overtaking a roadtrain the car all of a sudden had no power all most like the turbo had stopped working. When I took my foot off the pedal and back on the turbo kicked in again. I am really hoping that it may be the electronic turbo module. What do you think?
Also the boost is showing 22psi and when I put my foot down harder the boost geos to -11 then back to positive boost

·
Administrator
15,142 Posts
P0238 and P0248 indicate that either the boost sensor has failed or the electronic actuator has gone.

P102b indicates that the electronic actuator circuit is bad. It good be s bad earth, check the battery, or the actuator has failed.

All in, I reckon your diagnosis is spot on. Not sure if you can get an electronic actuator on its own, worth checking around.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much, ill have a look to see if I can buy seperate. Hopefully this will be the end of the Nav's current issues lol

·
Administrator
15,142 Posts
Fingers crossed. In 2010 they resolved most of the silly issues. The electronic actuator is better than vacuum, but a few people have had failures.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts