Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an engine light which comes and goes. Pathfinder is currently in limp mode. Sometimes showing engine light and sometimes not. They put the computer on it. Mass airflow sensor error. Cleaned air sensor, but problem still stays the same. Now looking for a new or secondhand airflow sensor which seems like an impossible job. Don't want to go to agents they are mad with there prices

· Administrator
17,495 Posts
A bit of looking, it is a NISSAN 226805X20A

If you google it, they seem to be available, Partsouq says $230, others somewhat more. I guess duty and shipping to SA will take it up a bit more.

Worth giving the plug a good check by the way, not unheard of for people to bend pins on some of these types of connectors.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay, mass airflow sensor and boost pressure sensor also fine. Looks like I have a vacuum problem. The turbo is not receiving any vacuum. Vacuum pump is fine, I removed the hoses and could feel the vacuum pump is working. U tried to trace the vacuum hose to the turbo. Looks like there is some kind of solenoid that the hose goes to before it reaches the turbo. Does anyone know what it is called. Don't know if that might be my problem. Also another thing, does this have anything to do with the egr?

· Administrator
17,495 Posts
Okay, mass airflow sensor and boost pressure sensor also fine. Looks like I have a vacuum problem. The turbo is not receiving any vacuum. Vacuum pump is fine, I removed the hoses and could feel the vacuum pump is working. U tried to trace the vacuum hose to the turbo. Looks like there is some kind of solenoid that the hose goes to before it reaches the turbo. Does anyone know what it is called. Don't know if that might be my problem. Also another thing, does this have anything to do with the egr?
It is called a boost control solenoid. They have been known to fail on the V6 (not like the 2,5 version where they are guaranteed to fail!).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts