Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello chaps, has anyone seen this before??.....69 plate Nav 2.3 twin spool 4 pot derv with the Egr n/s rear of the engine. Had a new valve 18 months ago eml came on 3 months ago, I got my hands on it last week. Autlel scanned egr High pressure. Removed the mixer pipe and found the cone clogged solid, checked egr and flap movement all OK.
Cleaned mixer and pressure sensor reassembled.
Deleted code, cycled ignition etc.
Started up fine , Eml still on! Re scanned no faults present.
Used alternative Diag launch, snap on and Autlel all saying no dtc present but eml still active. So done the pedal dance and just for shits n giggles used my own eobd emissions basic scanner and found 2 stored codes dealer specific UB5010 cleared them off low and behold the light went out and stayed out until the next day. Scanned it tonight with Autlel, no codes present, used my mini scanner and yup same to D specific codes back again. Cleared em off and stayed of until the ignition cycled twice after a short run.
Also I cannot activate any test procedure for the egr telling me parameter conditions not met fault code 22.
Any ideas guys? As I am stumped.

·
Administrator
15,894 Posts
Welcome along.

Not too much knowledge around on the D23 fault codes, yours like most of them should still be under the 5 year warranty.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome along.

Not too much knowledge around on the D23 fault codes, yours like most of them should still be under the 5 year warranty.
Warranty campaigns aside.......I was mistaken Re the Dtc, its actually U059E, the rest of the text is relevant.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Something to do with the adblu system. Definitely a regular issue with the D23.
Eobd code found eventually with a £300 emissions basic scanner after using 10k worth of diag with no results. So today 10 l of urea added by the customer who said had no indication was empty......scanned and dtc deleted again tonight 2x ignition cycles eml back on. So from what I can see the U059E code is pre dpf or bank 1 nox sensor data discrepancy. My issue is, knowing the urea was depleted and previously the mixer cone being blocked was throwing a an egr pressure fault.....and the fact the eml has been on for 3 months!....is there now the possibility that actually the bank 1 sensor isn't faulty and its the urea injection at fault making the b 1 sensor send spurious signals back to the ecu ?
Taking into consideration I have no faults pending stored or history for the urea system .
Also absolutely no difference in vehicle performance, fuel consumption , start up or running issues.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Rjam78

Did you find a resolution to the issue I have the same problem have permanent P24A8 and pending U059E both pump and nox sensor have been replaced faults can be cleared but after 3 cycles the mil light comes back on.

just checked add blue appears to have used 7 litres in 2.1k miles.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts