Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Navara D23 NP300
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning!

Looks like my hot pipe on my 2016 D23 NP300 has given up, now leaking considerable amounts of oil both ends - also has a drop in the oil level via the dipstick.

I have attached some photos, but just wondering if anyone has an idea on best way to go about replacing, any general service ideas I should sort whilst doing it which might be easier, and where the best place to source said part would be?

If anyone has any other information or tips, happy to hear them!

Hood Automotive tire Automotive fuel system Motor vehicle Car

Automotive tire Automotive fuel system Bumper Motor vehicle Automotive design

Automotive tire Hood Bumper Automotive fuel system Motor vehicle

·
Administrator
16,672 Posts
There's a few Australian suppliers who can sort you out with better parts than the original equipment, it is a common problem.

Here's an example

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Navara D23 NP300
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There's a few Australian suppliers who can sort you out with better parts than the original equipment, it is a common problem.

Here's an example
I decided to pull off the existing original hot pipe, seals looked to be intact, still quite supple - not clear indents, breakage or issues. Have cleaned with brake and part cleaner, given a good wipe down, made sure it was all seated properly and put back together.

Will see how it goes, can get OEM Nissan part for $345 or an aftermarket one that claims to not have the same issues for $450.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts