Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope someone can clear this up for me.... I'm putting a 2 inch lift on my 2011 nav it has 17 inch alloys but wanting too put 33 12.50 15 on my question is I know I need too use a spacer too change the pcd but will it give me enough room too clear the disc/calliper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
106 Posts
You are going to fit 15"rims to the Nav? These won't fit, you have to change the brake disk and caliper to the smaller one to fit 16" rims

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not even with spacers? I'm starting too come too that conclusion maybe have too go 285 85 17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
265/70/17 are about 31.5 inch and fit ok without spacers but do need a little trim to the flaps on the front bumper, this will give an extra inch in Diameter and fills the arches nicely with no horrible spacers which frankly are the Devils work will post a pic afterwards to show the effect

·
Registered
71 Posts
I need to get my self some of these nice chunky looking tires, what do they dive link on the roads, I don't really do off-roading as of yet and I drive some miles but I really want that beastie look, only problem is I don't wanna keep having to swap wheels for looks and drivability, is there a happy medium ?

ian

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have the 265/70 tire on mine with a 2" lift, improves stance and looks quite well and it still drives very good, I have put pictures up of the truck in my thread

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts