Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon All,
Need new tyres soon and probably going to go with some AT tyres, possibly BFG or the new Cooper AT3 but that’s another story, question is what’s the biggest tyre I can fit with 35mm spacers without a body or suspension lift, many thanks in advance for any info, cheers :)

·
Administrator
14,251 Posts
Did you have a read through the sticky at the top of this section called D40 tyres?

Your spacers will make it a bit more complicated...

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks for swift response, yer I had a good read through a lot of previous posts over last 10 years or so last night but couldn’t find anything regarding Max tyre size with 35mm wheel spacers, I wanted to go the usual Max no lift 265/70/17 but I’ve a feeling they are going to foul and wondered if anybody else had done similar as 38mm used to be the go to spacer size back in the day if I remember correctly?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the swift response and info, did you experience any fouling of the wheel arches or plastic wheel arch liners with the 265/70/17 without a lift?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers mate, that gives me the confidence to order new rubber very soon, appreciate your input👌🏻

1 - 8 of 8 Posts