Nissan-Navara.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a knob I am. Been registered for a few days and forgot to say hello!! :oops:

Well I have had my 2002 D22 double cab since September and there are just a couple of subtle differences from my other car a Mitsubishi FTO. It's bigger :D it's slower :( but it's just as much fun :lol:

I've not had too many probs with it. Slight issue with not being able to figure out how to change a simple sidelight bulb (now sorted) and that funny klunkin that you get when you turn sharply that now thanks to this site will hopefully be sorted once I get some grease.

I got my truck for practicle reasons. I have a house here and one in France that need some serious work and the FTO just ain't no good for carrying building materials :wink: Since I've had it I've been up and down through forest trails, hit a brick post! got dirty in a field of pigs (don't ask) and done a few runs down to south central France and so far I love it :)

In fact this may be the saving of me as since I've had it I have tended to drive a lot slower and with 9 points on the licence the last thing I could do with is another speeding fine.

Well that's me finished mouthing off for now. I'll try not to be too much of a pain in the **** :)

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
Hi Klunk welcome to the site, Lowy is not far away from me.
We hold some off road events, so you are welcome to come along and have some fun mate :)

Last one was at Bures in Colchester, massive place :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea that sounds good :)

Are the dates/venues posted anywhere specific on this site?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.