Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone
Been reading this forum for about 2years now got a lot of info so about time I joined and maybe put some info back bought my nav in lockdown from a garage it’s a 2007 navara sport in silver (whatever that is ) maybe someone could shed some light on this bought it with bull bar roll bar and loads of bling on lights door handles etc etc and 22 inch wheels all for the princely Sum of 4.5 k mods so far 2 inch lift new shocks all round 17/9 in fuel beast wheels and maxis worm drive 31 inch tyres egr blank problems so far alternator sprag clutch all in all well pleased with it

·
Administrator
16,672 Posts
Hi everyone
Been reading this forum for about 2years now got a lot of info so about time I joined and maybe put some info back bought my nav in lockdown from a garage it’s a 2007 navara sport in silver (whatever that is ) maybe someone could shed some light on this bought it with bull bar roll bar and loads of bling on lights door handles etc etc and 22 inch wheels all for the princely Sum of 4.5 k mods so far 2 inch lift new shocks all round 17/9 in fuel beast wheels and maxis worm drive 31 inch tyres egr blank problems so far alternator sprag clutch all in all well pleased with it
Welcome along.

Navara sport is the low spec version from memory, no roof bars, a/c rather than climate control and smaller brakes being the only real differences from the run of the mill versions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome along.

Navara sport is the low spec version from memory, no roof bars, a/c rather than climate control and smaller brakes being the only real differences from the run of the mill versions.
Welcome along.

ok thanks for that (low spec bit like me then 😂😂) roof bars yes no roof bars looks better cleaner roof line has climate control also 320 mm brakes maybe someone fitted these previous to me buying it but at the end of the day I love the old girl thanks for your input

·
Registered
78 Posts
ok thanks for that (low spec bit like me then 😂😂) roof bars yes no roof bars looks better cleaner roof line has climate control also 320 mm brakes maybe someone fitted these previous to me buying it but at the end of the day I love the old girl thanks for your input
Yep agree about the cleaner rooflines. 👌

1 - 4 of 4 Posts