Nissan-Navara.net banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Bit of a laugh reading this old thread, hilarious. Pure confusion, disagreements, misunderstandings, and multiple revivals! Over just 18 posts!!
Hi, Nothing wrong with a disagreement here and there shows folk are interested. Cheers buddy.

·
Super Moderator
1,192 Posts
Yeah, it just heated and rapidly cooled a few times, it just seemed to happen so quickly over so few posts.

Anyway, EGR blanking, many of the above have fair points, and many of them are on another planet with their logic (or lack of).

The vast majority of blanking plates sold and fitted are those cut to for the intake manifold side of things.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Bit of a laugh reading this old thread, hilarious. Pure confusion, disagreements, misunderstandings, and multiple revivals! Over just 18 posts!!
Hi, Nothing wrong with a bit of disagreement here and there it show folks are interested, Cheers

·
Registered
110 Posts
When I changed the ex manifold (which seems to be a bad fault) found that the motor I am working on now had the EGR pipe blocked both ends so just left it like that another motor here the ex manifold end but it's dead now anyway.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all I'm new to 4wds and especially new to diesels. I've been reading about blocking the egr and seen some photos to come to the conclusion my egr is already blocked in 3 separate positions.
I've attached some photos if someone could tell me if my.egr is blocked (under the assumption it is blocked)
Automotive fuel system Motor vehicle Gas Engineering Auto part
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Rim Gas Automotive wheel system
Light Automotive tire Bicycle part Automotive wheel system Rim

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
They have both 'effed off!
But, I am still here with my trusty old D22.
AND, I still don't give a toss!
Thank you for the kind words Landmannn

·
Registered
247 Posts
They have both effed off!
I am still here with my trusty old D22.
AND, I still don't give a toss!
My D22 is still going strong, Good Truck when the engine mods are done there starting to get a bit scarce now, A lot went for scrap due to the issues with the engines.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts