Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I have a 1 month old np300, 2019 model, it's giving me this fault, adblue fault range 800-850km, can anyone can help, see pic below.
Just cancel it it goes away had it 3 times on mine 1st time I thought it was low level but only took 2.5 litres so wasnt that ,not seen it at all in the last 1.5k miles. I noticed it always early on from starting ist thing on colder mornings.Im guessing its software related but not stressing as it certainly didnt affect the truck and these issue usually can only be found when faulting constantly. Still if you take it to the dealer and they find a problem let us know but im to busy to be sitting in a dealership waiting for diagnosis of something so infrequent.

·
Administrator
2,363 Posts
Return to dealer if it’s a month old ;)

But the experience of the forum is that the Nav will really give you lots of warning before it shuts down the engine due to Adblue.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Never had that display on mine (2019 plate, Navara Tekna double cab) all I get is refill Adblue with no countdown. I refill as required and it takes the full 10 lts every time.
done approx 15k miles and use around 40lts of adblue

·
Administrator
11,503 Posts
I have a 1 month old np300, 2019 model, it's giving me this fault, adblue fault range 800-850km, can anyone can help, see pic below.
As people have made the effort to reply to your post, would you be able to respond please?

While you are at it, we ask new forum members to write an introduction in the Introduction Section, if you could pop over and do that.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Never had that display on mine (2019 plate, Navara Tekna double cab) all I get is refill Adblue with no countdown. I refill as required and it takes the full 10 lts every time.
done approx 15k miles and use around 40lts of adblue
It seems an issue in the 2020my software . Not in pre upgrade ones

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
As people have made the effort to reply to your post, would you be able to respond please?

While you are at it, we ask new forum members to write an introduction in the Introduction Section, if you could pop over and do that.
It seems quite common im afraid posters all in a tis over issues and never respond if a fix thats suggested works or not at some point you think why the hell bother trying.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts