Nissan-Navara.net banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

Registered
[Hi all, having Nissan D40 for 7 years with only Tyres and Brake Pads and general servicing with 1 heater plug fault an inspection on the chassis, I decided to buy the next gen Np300 on a 19 plate new... ive written on here the variis problems with it Ad Blue , battery faults, replacement this and that, a rattling engine and a auto bix what cant make its mind up... ive got shut, Nissan Customer Service is US, Nissan dealers the same, theres better trucks out there..="landmannnn, post: 897081, member: 9335"]
Nice
[/QUOTE]
Good luck with that, my 19 plate N-Guard at first service was found to be needing a new nearside rear driveshaft and a full set of rear brakes inc drums (oil leak I guess), that was two months back still no parts and I've since traded it in for New Navara Monday on the 12th :). Within the first 28 days and no fix date, I'd be warning them rejecting is your next step.
I鈥檝e driven my Navara for nearly 3 months now so I think I can say it鈥檚 fixed 馃憤 On mine it was the adblue control module at fault , not sure if these can simply be reprogrammed or not but they chose to change the module. They had it for 8 days in total (including a weekend), which to be fair wasn鈥檛 that bad really. They gave me a brand new Nissan Juke to drive while it was being fixed, again not ideal but better than a kick in the teeth. 馃ぃ Given everything, I still think it鈥檚 brilliant, absolutely love it. 5 yr warranty is a big plus. A friend of mine has a Ford ranger wildtrak, it does 24 to the gallon if your lucky 馃槼 had all sorts of trouble with it, dealer damaging the paint when it went in under warranty for something else, now it鈥檚 out of warranty and it鈥檚 got another problem so he鈥檚 getting rid. They鈥檝e stopped making the amarok and the merc is based on the navara, so what else is there?

Registered
I have a 1 month old np300, 2019 model, it's giving me this fault, adblue fault range 800-850km, can anyone can help, see pic below.
My husband has a Nissan Navara and has been having this problem for almost a year. He has took the car into the Nissan dealer numerous times and they couldn't find a fault, eventually they found it they said it was the adblue pump. They booked it in, only to have a phone call 2 hours later to say that it has 2 pumps and they only ordered one!! How can they not know it has 2 pumps. Anyway its now in getting them changed, so we shall see if this rectifies the problem.

Registered
I have a 2018 Nissan Navara. The last time I filled the ad blue the 1st Adblue warning came up again really quickly even though the tank was still full. After a while I got used to ignoring it as I knew I had plenty. I have just refilled it and now I have the yellow warning which is counting down from 600 miles even though I know the tank is full! Does anyone know what would happen if the countdown gets to zero (even though there is plenty of Adblue in the tank)?

Registered
I have a 2018 Nissan Navara. The last time I filled the ad blue the 1st Adblue warning came up again really quickly even though the tank was still full. After a while I got used to ignoring it as I knew I had plenty. I have just refilled it and now I have the yellow warning which is counting down from 600 miles even though I know the tank is full! Does anyone know what would happen if the countdown gets to zero (even though there is plenty of Adblue in the tank)?
Had same problem (2018 Navara), and since i was out of warranty (over 160000km), programmed Adblue off, now already 30000km without any problems:).

Registered
Hmmm... So I have a 21 plate tekna, I鈥檝e only driven it for 9 days, and now straight into the garage 馃槼 it came up with the same 500-530 miles ad blue fault which knocked off the cruise and speed limiter, then 10 mins later engine management light, ad blue light and warning 鈿 symbol on dash. 馃が
Mine did this exactly last Sat when I was 150 miles from home sat at 50mph set on the cruise through roadworks. Now its in the dealer today, showing 300 miles left to run, will let you know what happens.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts