Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2008 d22 st-r yd25ddti
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the fridge the washing machine the dryer and made damn sure I got the Nav too .
From North Queensland Australia, have a 2008 St-r yd25ddti , got her a few years back and she had all the mods done that I wanted and more. Dual battery set up , lifted, canopy, roof rack, power to the rear for fridge, uhf radio and better stereo. Still learning the specifics of it all as I Havnt needed to know anything until now about 3-4 years later. She’s been a great car no realissues. But at the 220k mark the usual wear n tear aspects need attention, gaskets bearings etc.

always worked on my own cars, neverpaid for a mechanic before but this is my first diesel and 4x4.
This forum has helped me through a lot of hiccups I’m finding. Been enjoying learning about my Nav and enjoying working on it too... even if I have to sit on the bull bar most times to look inside it haha.

A Simple flat Battery 2 weeks after a major service (plus not believing the unconvincing reason as to why from Nissan) prompted a crash course in knowing my car, followed by arguements with retailersover specifics to my ute lol but covid 19 isolation was most definitely spent Wisely and productively.

can happily say I know this car,too bad my toolkit is not as good as I thought... but any excuse for new tools.

this site has helped answer so much, but got a couple of specific queries so thought I’d join and see if I can get some answers.

really bad with remembering names of specific parts but luckily I’ve downloaded the full service manual so bare with me if I name something wrong which I’m sure will happen haha

·
Super Moderator
977 Posts
Hello, Laura, welcome.

Sounds like a fantastically equipped truck. Shame about the window!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts