Nissan-Navara.net banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Am I the youngest Navara D40 driver here?

4K views 33 replies 14 participants last post by  wes 
#1 ·
Hi, picked up my new Navara D40 Outlaw on the 23rd Sept 2006, no regrets at all, even if the price tag is hefty considering i'm a 21 year old student!
She hasn't let me down at all (touch wood), and she never fails to put a smile on my face on or off road. Just got 4 Hella Rallye 1000 spotlamps to go on the roof bars. :D

G
#5 ·
AJ Purnell said:
Hi, picked up my new Navara D40 Outlaw on the 23rd Sept 2006, no regrets at all, even if the price tag is hefty considering i'm a 21 year old student!
She hasn't let me down at all (touch wood), and she never fails to put a smile on my face on or off road. Just got 4 Hella Rallye 1000 spotlamps to go on the roof bars. :D
dont know whether you are the youngest d40 owner, but you're certainly the luckiest...a d40 at 21 years old , something us 'old'uns' can only dream about...

#6 ·
When I was that age (long long time ago, lol) I wanted a pick up. Think at the time the only thing around was the L200 and hilux and not even sure if they were double cabs at the time!

I'm now 36 and have had an Isuzu TF DC pick up, Hilux DC Pick up and now the D40 Aventura. Unfortunatly I didnt and dont own any of them!! All been compny vehicles!! I'm lucky (or unlucky) enough to work in a trade that requires 4x4's for access to sites.

I would definatly consider buying a D40 though if I had to give the current one back.

Steve

#7 ·
Hell, things must have changed since I was a stoodent... I struggled to buy a new CD (They came out when I was in 3rd year) in a term, let alone a new Outlaw! :shock:

My first wagon was a '57 Series 1 Land Rover, at the time I bought it, twas a hen house... Popped in a Ford V6 and ran it for weeks without even having a starter motor - Every where I went had to have a hill at the other end or a couple of us to push it :lol:

aye, those were the days..... 8)

#8 ·
Welcome to the site mate.

At 21 i had a ole Hi Lux, it was a ex Motorway subcontractors vehicle.

It had a 2.4 D engine ( no turbo in those days ) :lol: and about 70 BHP !!

It was so guttless i had to use 4wd low, to tow anything, which meant flat out it went 45 mph.

Glad you are having fun with the D40 :) its what its all about :)

keep a eye in the events section as we are planning alot of things for 2007

#11 ·
i have had mine a year now and have gotta say its awsome,I have blown loads of them ugly L200s away ,Ive had about 125mph out of mine ,but i wonder how fast it would go with one of those chip kits i keep seeing on ebay???? anybody know??????

#21 ·
I'm 22 and i've got an Aventura? Do I win?

By the way firestarter, do you know kieth from the prodigy drives a mini!
I usually keep cars a couple of months but i love my navara, i've had mine 8 months and if i change it - - I will buy another navara but it might be auto!! Lazy!!
I've chipped mine and i've had 130mph out of it. :!:
www.mrhoot.com - just plug and play and when you send it into nissan - take it off!!
HAVE A NICE CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

#22 ·
AJ Purnell said:
Is your dads name Nick?

Does he have a Buell, if so tell him Att says hello!

#23 ·
Lots of the e bay chips, just cause overboosting problems, with the ecu going into safe mode.

#25 ·
L200Eater said:

I usually keep cars a couple of months but i love my navara, i've had mine 8 months and if i change it - - I will buy another navara but it might be auto!! Lazy!!
www.mrhoot.com - just plug and play and when you send it into nissan - take it off!!
yeh but your mum and dad pushed you around in a pram for 10yr before they registered ya!??

#26 ·
L200Eater said:

i must be winner im 21 and got a aventura

damn just saw other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.