Nissan-Navara.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi came across the site yesterday and reckon it looks great.
I have a slightly broken 04 D22 (will be ok once front end is removed from o/s inner wing) this is my first Navara and I am looking forward to getting it on the road soon. And i am wandering if anyone knows any decent insurance companies as at present all i keep getting is we don't insure pick-ups, i don't need buisness use as it is only for family use. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Hi mate, welcome and thanks for joining us.

Sorry to hear your Nav is broken, hope she gets well soon :wink:

Can't help with insurance myself, I don't bother with the stuff (just kidding, I am on a company policy :lol: ) but I am sure one of our illustrious members will have the info you need.

Take care,

Ezzer.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Falcon1 said:
I have a slightly broken 04 D22 (will be ok once front end is removed from o/s inner wing) this is my first Navara and I am looking forward to getting it on the road soon. And i am wandering if anyone knows any decent insurance companies as at present all i keep getting is we don't insure pick-ups, i don't need buisness use as it is only for family use. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Try direct line i had no probs getting mine insured with them. Also NFU will insure navaras i am going to go with them once my policy expires as i have been recommended by 3 different 4 X 4 dealers to go with them. Regards Rich.......

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hello Falcon,

RFU have been recomended tome as well a couple of times.

Ezzer, when i joined a couple of days ago there was only 50 or so members now there are 70!! :shock: well dome man keep up the good work :lol:

·
Registered
279 Posts
thing is Ezzer all i have to do is logon and post stuff.......you have organised it! makes you a top bloke in my book :lol:

·
Registered
481 Posts
Jayk said:
thing is Ezzer all i have to do is logon and post stuff.......you have organised it! makes you a top bloke in my book :lol:
:oops: Thanks :oops:

What I mean to say is okay, I put a few hours in setting it all up, but its everyone contributing and making it useful, funny and welcoming that encourages new users to sign up - we should all be proud.

0-70 in one week!!! (no, not a D22's acceleration, I am talking about our member base!) :lol:

·
Registered
69 Posts
:twisted: well ezzer if we ever met up if everyone bought you a half to say thanks for a great forum you would be well ******.
Great work m8 :p

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hi falcon............... my insurance is due on the 11th, I found NFU by quite a margin the best (beat elephant by £95!!), give them a go

& you don't have to be a farmer either!!!! :wink:

·
Registered
481 Posts
KAVSEC said:
:twisted: well ezzer if we ever met up if everyone bought you a half to say thanks for a great forum you would be well ******.
Great work m8 :p
That would be the case if we only had two members anyway :lol:

Cheers mate.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi Falcon, Got mine thru budget and they were the cheapest by far. Didn't try NFU so might give them a call when it's up for renewal.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Falcon1 said:
insure mine thro cis me and er who must be obeyed. fully comp £320.00

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.