Nissan-Navara.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cheers, mates! You now have another member from the USA! I am a longtime Nissan owner, having owned a 1985 Sentra (Sunny), 1995 Altima (Bluebird) and 2001 Quest (minivan). I currently own a 2005 Pathfinder and am looking to add a Frontier (Navara) in a few weeks (I'm replacing a company vehicle which is a Mazda6). Very much looking forward to getting the Frontier! Have test-driven several and am amazed at the ride quality.

Will be looking to mod mine right away with lift kit, prerunner light bar, audio and big wheels and tires. I also like to make my vehicles unusual, so I'd be very interested in getting help acquiring some European market goodies like the Navara rear badge and perhaps the European taillights. Do you guys have an integrated rear fog light in your tails? I think that's a great safety feature we don't have on many vehicles here in the States.

Well, that's all for now. Hope to chat with y'all soon! :D

Oh, here's my Pathy:

·
Registered
481 Posts
Hi there mate, great to have you with us.

Great to see you have had so many Nissan's, and the Mazda6 is a great car too - I have had a couple as company cars, really liked them.

I'm sure we can help you out with getting any parts you require, just give us a shout when you are ready.

Very best wishes,

Ezzer.

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
hi and elecome to the site.

its a shame your pic doesent work :(

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Brian the Snail said:
its a shame your pic doesent work :(
Sorry! I moved the pictures to a different hosting site. Hopefully this works:

And here's our camper we pull with it (a 27ft Jayco Jay Feather):

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! Really looking forward to getting a Fronty!

Oh, and here's my Mazda6!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.