Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the 4th Navara I have bought from Arnold Clark Perth in the last 4 yrs and they have been nothing short of fantastic.Any questions or problems were sorted out straight away and their deals were damn fine aswell.
I have had 2 D22 Outlaws and 2 D40 Aventuras and I would recommend them to anyone.
Traded my 55 Aventura in with 18 thou on the clock,no tax and 4 knackered tyres and they charged me £2480+vat to swap for a brand new one on the 1st sept. :D

Beat That. 8)

·
Registered
566 Posts
What are they like for Parts & Accessories ? I've been into Reg Vardy in Abz a couple of times and fairly disappointed with service... (Prices seemed a bit steep too)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A quick bump for Arnold Clark (Nissan) Perth.

I am on my 7th Navara now and their service is still brilliant.If it wasn't for them I don't think I would have a Nav due to the complete ineptness of Nissan Customer Service.Any problems get sorted quickly and I can leave them to argue the toss with Nissan instead of sending myself round the bend. :D

That'll be £10 please Arnold,sure you can afford it. :lol:

·
Registered
53 Posts
excellent feedback, i am about to change my 57 plate navara die hard and given the appaling service from nissan aberdeen, or evans halshaw was going down the l200 route or hilux. The L200 dealer is excellent and almost got my intial vote bacause of that.

On faults, which I have had one major (early fuel rail failure, less than 2k on the clock) one meduim, new rear prop shafts and two minor faults, cruise (ongoing) and airbag warning, Evans Halshaw have never once taken less than two weeks to turn around any fault and took four weeks on the intial fault, this is despite waiitng 2-3 week to book in, then told they have no parts and book in again later. They assume your stupid, treat you with contempt, never provide updates, impossible to get on the phone and have had my wife in tears a number of times. Perth is a bit away, but I do like my Navara.... Nissan may get another sale after all...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thats good to hear being a new nav owner, my previous experience with the sales staff about 5 years ago was the pits vowed never to cross there door again.

hopefully as good as you say

gaz

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hello,

I have used both Perth and Aberdeen Nissan..

Initially went to Perth/Arnold, I first test drove the nav there; the sales team seemed a bit arrogant to me and not really interested in pushing a sale - In the end they just couldn't beat the price (by a long way) or delivery so I gave up on them and went with Aberdeen....

I have just placed an order with Aberdeen Nissan/Evan Halshaw.
They seem pretty good so far, I have been told my new Nav will be ready for collection - last week in March, so we'll see how they get on...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Well nav went in for its first service today and i`m afraid it wasn`t a good experience, came back out with all the faults it went in with, place is a building site at the moment service girl trying to have a conversation over a jack hammer 3 ft away (portakabin is obviously alien to them) and the only time I have a a vehicle serviced at a dealership and doesn`t get a wash before you pick it up, also didnt return my calls-blamed building works cost £329.

overall experience was **** and has to go back in for another day

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just bought my first Nav here in Perth...

They were a great help until i had finished paying for it... then the fun began.

Told me they werent fixing the broken sun glasses holder, so i told them the bloody were... now being fixed!

However, and this is a big one! I was told several times it was a Euro 3... now turns out its a Euro 4.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wanted to buy a new Snugtop XTR for my brand new Navara so went on this forum to see other members opinions on the dealers. The dealer I bought my Navara from took over two weeks to get me a confirmed price....and still waiting.
I phoned Arnold Clark, Perth, got through to the parts dept and was told......." The computer is down and I don't have time to work out a price for you"........ shocking service to a customer who was about to spend over £2,500 with them.
I have since found a dealer with a much better attitude and my Nav is booked in for next Thursday........ happy days. Mike

·
Registered
10 Posts
navara17 said:
This is the 4th Navara I have bought from Arnold Clark Perth in the last 4 yrs and they have been nothing short of fantastic.Any questions or problems were sorted out straight away and their deals were damn fine aswell.
I have had 2 D22 Outlaws and 2 D40 Aventuras and I would recommend them to anyone.
Traded my 55 Aventura in with 18 thou on the clock,no tax and 4 knackered tyres and they charged me £2480+vat to swap for a brand new one on the 1st sept. :D

Beat That. 8)

I use arnold Clark Stirling very happy as well ,trading in my 11 plate tekna ( connect and auto) with 8k on it getting brand new 12 plate tomorrow same spec etc just a different colour ,costing 2500 pus vat to change it . Very chuffed

·
Registered
10 Posts
Arnold Clark Perth have ruined my Navara.

It broke down because of the egr valve so I got it taken to them(I bought it new there) so I told them to service it when it was there and replace lower arms as I knew they were needing done.
After picking it up and paying nearly 2 grand I thought it didn't feel right so got it home and had a look at it. I then noticed the front wheel's were at a funny angle and the towing eye and front valance were ripped off it. They are blaming the recovery firm for the damage but I know it wasn't them. They also trying setting the tracking but it is the camber that is way off. I have had it in A C Stirling as well but neither of them seem able to fix it. So I now get 2000 miles from front tires.

The service is appalling and I will never deal with Arnold Clark or buy a Navara ever again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.