Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day everbody!

Having been using the frontier site for a week or so and just stumbled across this site.

I have a 06' STX with plenty of gadgets and am always looking for new mods :wink: .

BTW How many aussies are using this site!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Aye there are a few, not that Im one.

So what Gadgets and Mods??

Any Photos???

C'mon an Make us UK owners Jealouse!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Steel factory winch bar with 9000p winch and Hella ralley 4000's, Chequer plate bash plate, Custom rock slides, 2" suspensin lift and Dual batteries.

I think thats all at this stage I am sure it's not enough to make to many jealous. Just practical for me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
At this stage still on a original tyres. I haven't done a lot kay's but what I do is mainly sand driving so I haven't had the need to find anything more aggresive at this stage.

Although I will look forward to fitting some bigger rubber prob 265/75/16 bfg at's I have had them on past vehicles and they seem to be a good all rounder.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would be curoius to know how many kays others are getting out of original tyres?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I have just fitted 265/75/16 BFG AT's to my D22, Very nice tyres but as I have not lifted the suspension (yet!) I had to take the mud guards off as they rubbed at lock.

Also notice my acceleration is not so good as rolling distance is increased!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.