Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Benfield Nissan Newcastle upon Tyne

Not bad...servicing are courteous enough and they have one Mechanic who is really clued up about the Navara.

Communication can be a problem at times. After specifically asking them at every service not to wash the vehicle (jet washed and left streaky) and not to refill the washer bottle (even though it's full already) or spray the inside with a cleaner that smells like a tarts boudoir they still insist on doing it. :!:

"But Sir it's all part of the service" is the reply I keep getting :roll:

Problem almost solved as the warranty is almost up so I will be doing most of the servicing myself from now on.

Mick

·
Registered
54 Posts
I would like to comment on your good experience at Benfield Nissan the one on The Felling Bypass are the worst car dealership I have ever encountered. The desk staff are very nice and pleasant but the the engineering staff and management were (moderated) useless. I had problems from the second week and I would never buy or have anything looked at by them again. Just my 2p worth. :evil:

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
I bought my D22 from benfield nissan on portland road, sheildfield, newcastle-upon-tyne. Ive got no complaints whatsoever, absolutely spot on gone out of their way many a time to help me out. They really excelled themselves when i lost the socket for the locking nuts on the alloys :whistle: but they sharp sorted it out :thumbleft:

·
Registered
52 Posts
neilios said:
I would like to comment on your good experience at Benfield Nissan the one on The Felling Bypass are the worst car dealership I have ever encountered. The desk staff are very nice and pleasant but the the engineering staff and management were (moderated) useless. I had problems from the second week and I would never buy or have anything looked at by them again. Just my 2p worth. :evil:
I have to agree with you,I've had problems both with my Navara and Renault,desk staff very helpful and pleasant but workshop management useless unpleasant bunch of c**ts!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.