Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got the 19 inch multi-spoke wheels which I want to keep but would like to fit chunkier tyres. I keep seeing references to 33 and 35 inch tyres on various mainly off-road sites and wonder whether anything like that would fit my current rimes and where I should go to get them. Thanks, Peter

·
Administrator
17,173 Posts
I've got the 19 inch multi-spoke wheels which I want to keep but would like to fit chunkier tyres. I keep seeing references to 33 and 35 inch tyres on various mainly off-road sites and wonder whether anything like that would fit my current rimes and where I should go to get them. Thanks, Peter
Without a suspension lift then 32" is maximum diameter.

You should probably want all terrain tyres, not sure what size though.

If you know exactly what you want somebody like black circles or camskill are suitable.

You might be better off finding a local independent who can give you that personal service!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I've also been told that tyres for 19 inch rims are not easily available in odd configurations but I'll see if I can find a local off-road expert who should know what's really available. Other than that still well pleased with it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts