Nissan-Navara.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, been a lurker here for the past few months, thanks to everyone who posts here, you have been a great help. Looking through others posts has help me make my mind up on the Aventura.

Hope i'm not tempting fate but my new Black Aventura auto should come tommorrow (as long as the delivery driver doesnt smash it up! yes i am that unlucky!)

Just thinking if there is anything i should check for when inspecting the truck and also what are the first things i should do in it. i.e check the bluetooth phone kit settings etc and possibly change the microphone round?

are there any other things i should be doing?

thanks again, hope to post here a lot more often once i have the truck. will be posting pics as there seems to be quite a lack on the site.

rich

·
Registered
82 Posts
Do the obvious, check everywhere for scratches on the paint or any other damage. Get a decent set of mats and go and enjoy :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, yeah mats were on my agenda along with the bluetooth stuff that ive read about on here.

any other bits and pieces i need to look at?

G

·
fuel gauge? check it says FULL when you get it - and empty by the end of the day ;)

the only problems were a few early ones with halfshaft issues - if yours is new, it will be fine.

occasional screen problems (the other nav in minehead has this issue)

um

go get it muddy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.