1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No offence, but the D40 is ugly ! :shock:

Power up. yes ! tourqe up. yes ! :wink:

Style NUP ! :roll:

GIVE ME A D22 ANYDAY !.. :wink: The best looking Navara !

·
Registered
257 Posts
Each to there own.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Looks, Power and Style is what it's all about. :wink:

That's why the D40 was the best selling truck in the Uk last year. :lol:

Why did you post this in d22 technical as there's nothing technical about the post or did you fear the D40 owners wrath posting it on General chat :lol: :lol:

G

·
i do like the d22, and i nearly brought one until i saw a d40 parked in the corner of the dealers carpark...the d40's interior and 'american' styling swung it for me .......

G

·
just thinking ,this is got to be about 2.00 am in australia....black-rat ,you haven't just come home from the pub have you mate... :D

·
Registered
257 Posts
Either that or he's had a bad day. :lol:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Black_Rat said:
No offence, but the D40 is ugly ! :shock:

Power up. yes ! tourqe up. yes ! :wink:

Style NUP ! :roll:

GIVE ME A D22 ANYDAY !.. :wink: The best looking Navara !
I don't think the D40 is bloody ugly, its just not as awesome looking as the D22!! :D I think its the best looking Navara too.

However, the interior design, features and of cause engine and transmissions of the D40 are superior to the D22. The interior especially looks quite smart, and as someone else said, has the American type look which is cool.

Remember that compared with other manufactures, the Nissan D40 looks way better and is built way better. Now the Mitsi L200 is bloody ugly, the Ssangyong pickups, even the Toyota isn't great! Navar D40 wins!

hey black rat, what do you think of the TITAN.

·
Registered
363 Posts
TITAN BIG! That’s an under statement!
:shock:
I was in one on Wednesday, our company has one over here in Luanda and I hitched a lift to the airport. Sitting in the passenger seat I had to shout at the driver cos he's that far away. Engine does sound awesome mind you, lovely V8 purring away.

Standing at the back near the tailgate its about level with my mid chest on the D40, it comes up to the top of my sholders on the TITAN! Far to big I think for the UK roads. But bloody cool!

I read somewhere that the D40 uses the chassis from the Titan, anybody know if thats correct? 8)

·
Registered
363 Posts
Black_Rat said:
Holy **** ! I might have to look at importing one ! :lol:

Where can I view the Specs on one ?

Do they have the same motors ?

Havn't seen them in OZ :cry:
Take a peek at this site: http://www.clubtitan.org/

I looked into getting one before I bought the D40, problem is Nissan UK will not honour the Warranty.

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
for the UK roads / car parks the D40 is bad enough to fit inspaces.
If you owned a TITAN you could not go shopping, park in car parks, visit people.

All you could do is Off Road and tear up the back lanes in one :)

mmmmm now that dosent sound too bad :)

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
Brian the Snail said:
Works for me
I need one and I need it now!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
Sniffer said:
Brian the Snail said:
Works for me
I need one and I need it now!!!!
:p Join the Que :p

·
Registered
363 Posts
To answer my own question on my last post above I found this article on a Review of the Frontier on US website:

"The Frontier is, in fact, built on the same chassis as the big Titan, just trimmed down a bit. Overall length of the Frontier Crew Cab I tested was 205.5 inches, and that's with the standard bed. For 2007, you also can get a long-bed version of the Frontier Crew Cab, which totals 219.4 inches in length, about 6 inches shorter than the Titan. If it sounds as if the Frontier is pretty big for a compact pickup, it is, and that certainly has been the trend. The longest Frontier you could get in 1999 was 196.1 inches long, and the most powerful engine was a 170-horsepower V-6"

1 - 20 of 22 Posts