Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hola,
Paso a consultar por un problema que se presenta en una Navara del año 2016, funciona bien el aire acondicionado pero cuando se necesita usar el aire caliente continúa saliendo frío, no se puede ser, por hay leyendo me comentaron que era el blower heater resistor, que debo cambiar pero no se donde se encuentra ubicado, me pueden ayudar con este problema, gracias ante mano

·
Administrator
15,137 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I don't think we have many Spanish speakers on here, best to use Google translate to write in English.

"Step to consult for a problem that occurs in a Navara of the year 2016, the air conditioning works well but when you need to use the hot air it continues to come out cold, it cannot be, because of reading they told me that it was the blower heater resistor, that I should change but I don't know where it is located, can you help me with this problem, thanks in advance"

In answer to your question..

If the blower resistor has failed, the fan will not work, that doesn't sound like the problem.

If your heater is not getting hot, there are three possibilities:
  • the engine is not getting warm
  • the heater matrix is blocked
  • the cooling system needs bleeding of air (solved by running the engine at idle for 10 minutes with the expansion cap removed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts