Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm looking at putting in lighting into the rear cab on my D22, I've got a Alpha rear canopy and there's an internal light built in but not wired up. Does anyone know how to get power to it. I'm guessing there's a way through from behinf the rear seats somewhere but just wondered if someone had already discovered a way before I start ripping things apart.

Cheers

Steve

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
sbrown said:
Hi, I'm looking at putting in lighting into the rear cab on my D22, I've got a Alpha rear canopy and there's an internal light built in but not wired up. Does anyone know how to get power to it. I'm guessing there's a way through from behinf the rear seats somewhere but just wondered if someone had already discovered a way before I start ripping things apart.

Cheers

Steve
Just a suggestion, but I wired mine to the power on the rear lights and fitted a swith in the side of the rail so I could turn it on without having to climb in the back to get to the light.
The thinking behind wiring it to the rear lights was that as the canopy has tinted windows it would be quite easy to leave the light on a flatten the battery, this way there is an alarm if the lights are left on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts