Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

So after delivery of my shiny new Nav I had her ceramic sealed using Gyeon Syncro 2 - this is basically a ceramic seal that gives a 2 year wax and hardness to the paintwork,

Detailer applied - nearly a thousand pounds - doing it myself less than 150 quid

I had to decontaminate her from all the shipping rubbish that stuck to the paintwork - iron and tar. I then wiped off the panels with alcohol to remove grease etc..

Application was easy, applied using cloth supplied and let her dry - i did 4 layers of a two part ceramic seal.

Now the bugs just hose off, no shampoo needed when cleaning, and the water beading is something ridiculous, she really looks fantastic

And yes I know shes a truck to get dirty, but I fly out alot as part of my job and get fed up wiping off the aviation fuel that seems to seep into everything,

Just sharing my pics and a little blurb on what a Navara looks like cermaic sealed - ive also added a photo of my D40 with a ceramic seal just before I handed it to my dad.. not bad for an old truck

So since sealing her up ive added a hard top myself, wired in the towa bar for my bikes and trailer and put on the obvious wind deflectors and hard tub.

I did have a D22 and a D40 previously and both had large LED light bars added to the front grills, im now debating whether its worth doing as I haven't really driven her on night yet -im based in Norfolk and the small lanes do get very dark..

Thanks all:wink2::smile2::grin2:

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im not exactly the most patient guy as well, this was a quick experiment for me

im sure a more experienced detailer could do a better job.. top results though in my eyes

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm looking to seal my black NP300 as I'm by the sea and in a farming area. Can you (without advertising too much), give me hint, which product you went for. I've found quite a choice?

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm looking to seal my black NP300 as I'm by the sea and in a farming area. Can you (without advertising too much), give me hint, which product you went for. I've found quite a choice?
Ermm... I think there was a clue in your first paragraph... (I misread it. D'oh!)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi
Nice job, did you polish first and what size kit did you use, I believe you can get 50 and 100ml kits
thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
Looks amazing! I'm also interested about which size you ordered?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts