Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

I am interested in putting a performance chip on my D40 . I want a reliable upgrade that dosent just turn up the boost .I just want more power more MPG and help me pull more birds. Dont want mutch eh???

Also I would like some bright white xenon bulbs for the headlamps. There are a few on ebay but they are for a D22 .Any ideas if these will fit a D40?
Ime not to fussed on the blue sidelights though. I prefer the white ones.

Cheers in advance

Mark

G

·
dunno about the chips mate...cost about £500 on ebay, alot of money i reckons...h4 bulbs fit the navara..i went to put osram silverstars into mine and found they had them in already...

·
Registered
78 Posts
i think all the chips are the same as they all seem to plug in to the same place the tuinit is one of the best not the cheapest though
the only alternitif whould be a ecu remap about £300 to £500 or if you can get a pigy back ecu but thease tend to be very expensif

·
Registered
13 Posts
POWER CHIP

Hi we supply the torqtec power upgrade chip increases the bhp from 174 to 209 fuel economy goes up on average 10% , plug and play no cutting of looms etc will have sold 100+ units and have never had a problem with any of them if you require any further info drop me an email on call us on 01782 204268

cheers :lol:

G

·
Re: POWER CHIP

2005holdcroft said:
Hi we supply the torqtec power upgrade chip increases the bhp from 174 to 209 fuel economy goes up on average 10% , plug and play no cutting of looms etc will have sold 100+ units and have never had a problem with any of them if you require any further info drop me an email on call us on 01782 204268

cheers :lol:
you seem to be flogging your stuff all over this forum..didnt think that was allowed, might be wrong though..

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
its OK if traders want to flog stuff, if its **** then they will burn :lol:

I would recommend a Re map with a Programmable ECU, these can be mapped to suit the vehicle

A local mapper Clive Atthowe does this, he hasnt done my Navara yet as i'm still pleased with the 174 BHP :)

·
Registered
581 Posts
2005holdcroft do you do one for the d22?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts