Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, this is my first time here.
I’m in Qld, Australia and I have a 2014 Spanish built D40 dual cab Navara Titainium. I guess this makes it pretty much top of the range considering options on board. Relevance of that is the climate control has been awesome as expected and I have had the vehicle since new. It has a console on the lower part of the dash with two rows of buttons and temp knobs at either end.

So I am having issues with the climate control vent changes. When I have the vents on face the foot one at least leaks somewhat cause my foot to freeze. When I set it to windscreen this morning it barely worked even though the fan is blowing hard on face. Seems like its vacuum operated and I haven’t done any investigation just wondering if this has a common fault anyone knows of. Any help would be much appreciated
Cheers

·
Administrator
15,146 Posts
Welcome along.

Quite a common issue. There are two motorised flaps on the heater blower, what happens is the grease dries up or gets contaminated with dust/fluff. The flaps then get sticky.

One side is easy to get to, the other not, have a read through some of these and some of posts recommended by the forum software.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts