Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've manage to get the part number for it which is 25567EB60A. But it looks like it comes with two options one plug or two plugs. I was hoping to get a replacement before I took the old one off. Any ideas. Cheers

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
4,701 Posts
My 2007 d40 was 1 multi pin socket molded to the clock spring itself and 1 short wire with a yellow plug for the air bag!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Has yours got cruise control ? It's just some of them don't work with cruise control. Mines a outlaw with cruise control. Cheers

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
4,701 Posts
Yea I have cruise and steering wheel controls

Reactions: dad of three

·
Administrator
13,996 Posts
You are correct, all Pathfinders and most 2010 onwards D40s have steering angle sensors (as they have ESP). They have 2 plugs on the clock spring.

·
Administrator
4,701 Posts
You are correct, all Pathfinders and most 2010 onwards D40s have steering angle sensors (as they have ESP). They have 2 plugs on the clock spring.
Never knew the early pathfinders had steering angle sensing too! Just goes to show, every day's a school day!

·
Administrator
13,996 Posts
Yes, they were quite tech'd up, for example a proper 4x4 system that allows you to use 4x4 on tarmac.
There were even 4l petrol versions, they only sold 50 in the UK, they come up on eBay occasionally. The 3l V6 Pathy never came to the UK.

·
Administrator
4,701 Posts
Yea I knew about the 4wd system! I looked into whether it could be retro fitted to a nav once! but the parts list got ridiculous!
I wonder how many of the 50 petrols are still on the road?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts