Nissan-Navara.net banner

Would you like a club T-shirt

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone here, fancy having a club T-shirts to wear to meets etc etc.

Obviously there would be a charge for this, but it would all be ploughed back into the club and running costs etc, so it'd be a good thing.

I suggested having them as part of a "kit" consisting of stickers for the Nav, and a T-shirt and anything else anyone can think of.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Cost.

Further to this, how much would you be prepared to pay?

Please answer as a reply as i can't put another poll on!

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
A club T Shirt is a great idea, but its the time and organisation to sort it all out, i for one havent got the time to do that, it took me 3 months to get the stickers sorted :(

id pay about £15 for a nice polo neck t shirt.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I could probably manage to find the time.. after all I'm a sales rep, and you know what they say about them! Seriously though, I could prob find the time if there was enough interest.

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
Its entirely up too you mate, lets see what interest we get..

·
Registered
363 Posts
scarey said:
a bit of boredom set in john.... :D .......(excellent mate)
To-right Stan, I’m stuck out here onboard a Semi submersible about 70m off the coast of Angola and I’m feeling a little home sick! What makes it worse is that its 34C degrees outside 8) and 30C degrees here in my office :oops: so any sudden movement (like going for a coffee) literally knocks the sh#t out of you therefore I’m restraining myself to just moving my fingers across a keyboard! Can’t wait to get back to the cold rain and drizzle of old blighty!

So, does any body else need a designer tee-shirt?
:wink:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I’m stuck out here onboard a Semi submersible about 70m off the coast of Angola and I’m feeling a little home sick!
Whilst I realise this is a silly question... What is it that you do that takes you to Angola etc? Just thought I'd ask, sounds interesting anyway.

G

·
Matty said:
[
Whilst I realise this is a silly question... What is it that you do that takes you to Angola etc? Just thought I'd ask, sounds interesting anyway.
john's a multi-millionaire lotto winner..... :D

·
Registered
363 Posts
scarey said:
Matty said:
[
john's a multi-millionaire lotto winner..... :D
I wish! I defiantly wouldn’t come down this part of the world if I was!

I’m a dive engineer on a Saturation diving vessel that’s not diving????? :?:

Confused? so am I! The vessel is currently alongside an FPSO in the roll of an accommodation rig with 396 French, Angolan and Portuguese oil workers onboard.

·
Registered
481 Posts
John, your T-Shirts are cool mate, laughed my head off! :lol:

Your jobs sounds really interesting too, makes me dead jealous :(

·
Registered
37 Posts
yeap be interested and same as brian about £15.00 sounds about right, bought navara t'shirt of the bay and it cost about a tenner with postage not bad i thought 8)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yeah, a club t-shirt would be cool. I have a D23 so might not be too keen on jpd's design! Wouldn't grudge spending about £15 or so which should allow site admin to take a cut - everybody's happy!

·
Registered
78 Posts
I agree - wouldn't mind to advertise my loyalty...

That said, my wife also would like to have one. What about a crew top for girls? Just think, to see 2 of the most beautiful things together at the same time... :p

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
Well for starters you are not going to get a descent Printed T Shirt for a fiver delivered !

Last time i looked into club Shirts, a Quality Polo shirt with a logo on was about £ 15.00 plus delivery.

We havent had any meets yet ........................ :) :eek:

·
Registered
31 Posts
tshirts

matty im up for the t shirts have you got a supplier in mind
will they have f** B*****d size?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It will if I get off my R's and get on with it :D

Will try and look into it in the next week guys.

Sorry, have been a bit pre-occupied over the last few months.. Have had some real world **** to sort out. Will crack on.

Cheers for your patience.

Matt

1 - 20 of 36 Posts