Nissan-Navara.net banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Mine has passed its MOT today... but they have had to reset the system faults, do an oil and filter change and DPF clean.

My dealer confirmed that my original fault still exists, even though it's passed its MOT. Nissan Customer Service have also confirmed Nissan Europe is working on a technical fix (for the problem that is affecting my engine).

I had a new turbo solenoid fitted last year.

· Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2021 Nguard and have now rejected it, Nissan now admit there is no solution 10k and third time in dealers, Nissan customer service is totally useless so if no solution this week its the ombudsman..
Hi what result have you had with your rejection. I am just going though this process, but so far the dealership has given me a low ball offer?

· Registered
1 Posts
I’m looking for a bit of advice please. I have a 2020 NP300 which has 23k on the clock. I bought it with 7k on the clock last August and since then I have been into the dealership 4 times with the DPF light coming on and it cutting all the power. Everytime I go in they say the same thing that Nissan know they have a problem with the DPF but all they can do is an oil change and re-gen. Has anyone had the same problem where they are in the dealership every 2 months? If so how did you sort it or should I be looking at Nissan just buying the car back from me??
I’m having the same thing with my 69 plate, had 12k on when I bought it, got 24 on now been back to dealership 4 times now and told exactly the same it’s a national problem and a software issue Nissan are trying to rectify, thing is the engine light comes on then the DPF light but have been told it should be the other way around so that we are aware of the DPF needing a blow out on motorway etc bloody annoying as great truck

· Registered
10 Posts
Mine has passed its MOT today... but they have had to reset the system faults, do an oil and filter change and DPF clean.

My dealer confirmed that my original fault still exists, even though it's passed its MOT. Nissan Customer Service have also confirmed Nissan Europe is working on a technical fix (for the problem that is affecting my engine).

I had a new turbo solenoid fitted last year.
I had exactly the same done to mine yesterday... the guy I spoke to said that Nissan continue to try and work out a firmware fix and that previous updates seemed to be 'frying turbo solenoids'.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts