Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have been using Cybrand lately (who manufacture exhausts under the Cybox name) for all things stainless exhaust related, for the sort of things we’re in to, kitcars, buggies and tractors etc as they do some really nice work.

I’m currently trailing a 2.5” sports cat back exhaust fitted with a vortex silencer, it’s a like for like replacement in terms of fitment. I had a quick tour of the factory and everything is Jig built and mandrel bent to extremely high quality and at a very reasonable price which is why they get our business.

First impressions, it’s very nicely made and a shame to fit a shiny new exhaust to get covered in winter grime. In terms of noise, there is no difference certainly no droning or turbo whistle, I've been through a phase of loud exhausts and I’m well beyond putting up with that now.

With all my tuning boxes removed and back to standard the exhaust definitely felt like it complimented the modified air filter, it’s hard to explain but feels more free revving. It’s an ideal upgrade if you have a DTE box, it’s surprising just how flat my Nav felt as completely standard in comparison.

Next up I’m getting a 3” exhaust to compliment a turbo upgrade I’m in the middle of planning…. More of that in my other threads……
If you fancy a really well made nicely fitting stainless exhaust you can contact Jerry at Cybox. He’s planning some opening offers for Navara.net members. Details as follows:

Cybox Exhausts
Unit 7 Bassendale Road
Croft Business Park
Bromborough
CH62 3QL
http://www.cybox.co.uk
[email protected]
0151 343 0330

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi Rob

Thanks again for letting us use your vehicle for the development of this system. The first production run is now completed and will be available early next week.

We've been receiving enquiries for side exit and dual rear exit versions as well, which we aim to complete over the coming weeks. In the meantime here's the 'standard exit' version as fitted to your donor vehicle.

Please let me know if we can help with a 3" system once you've carried out the other modifications.

Regards

Jerry

Attachments

G

·
0 Posts
Cybox said:
Hi Rob

Thanks again for letting us use your vehicle for the development of this system. The first production run is now completed and will be available early next week.

We've been receiving enquiries for side exit and dual rear exit versions as well, which we aim to complete over the coming weeks. In the meantime here's the 'standard exit' version as fitted to your donor vehicle.

Please let me know if we can help with a 3" system once you've carried out the other modifications.

Regards

Jerry
Www.freeadvertising.readtherules/lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts