Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im installing a 40 mm body lift on my d22, done the passenger side no problems then started drivers side :eek: the back will go up easy but when i try jacking up the cab on drivers side it wont lift the body without lifting the chassis at the same. i have lossened the steering spline clamp so there is give there and taken cowling off rad fan. but wont jack without lifting chassis. whatever is holding it it feels solid too. any ideas?

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
welsh-skipper88 said:
hey im installing a 40 mm body lift on my d22, done the passenger side no problems then started drivers side :eek: the back will go up easy but when i try jacking up the cab on drivers side it wont lift the body without lifting the chassis at the same. i have lossened the steering spline clamp so there is give there and taken cowling off rad fan. but wont jack without lifting chassis. whatever is holding it it feels solid too. any ideas?
are the radiators not bolted onto the chassis on the D22's?

·
Registered
34 Posts
hi m8 there is a v shape bar that bolts the body to chassis in the middle of car if you have any problem i have sent you a pm with my number i did my lift 3-4 weeks ago

G

·
0 Posts
Is lifting a d22 a simple job?
Do any hoses or wiring looms have to be extended? Do brackets for bumpers have to be modified?

·
Registered
199 Posts
front and back bumpers will need lifting, rad cowl mite need moving or removing, fuel filler pipe should be telescopic and as long as your lift is under 2 and a half inches i think there is no need to worry about loombs or heater matrix etc

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi I'm gona lift my d22 body can ya tell me were this v shape bar is exactly I was looking in middle underneath when I was fitting my torsion bars the other day & could nt see it??

·
Registered
87 Posts
Changed the rubbers on a D22 and once the bolts were all undone it lifted ok to get the new ones in but no idea why you would want to lift it up permanently, there is enough stress on the rubbers to cut them off standard let alone raising them.
Can't remember any V shaped bar but getting the plastic hole stoppers off above the bolt head near the front door in one piece were a problem would like to know how to do that if anyone can help as need to replace the rubbers on another one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts