Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi lads and ladies I got set of second hand injector put into 2003 navara yd25 idle fine with them but no power I see on top of injector there stamp with E and other one stamp with B there all stamp with different letters my old one are all stamp with P .are there difference injector in navara d22 . I gave old one bit of cleaning when there was out and I have lot more power back so definitely injector is why I'm down in power. Anyone have bit of advice for me thanks

·
Administrator
13,430 Posts
There are a few different grades of injector based on their fuel delivery. People have said on here that you shouldn't worry about it as the difference is minimal.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are a few different grades of injector based on their fuel delivery. People have said on here that you shouldn't worry about it as the difference is minimal.
Thank for reply yeah ones I got Ebay second hand for breaker two injector are "A" and E and B not even all same. It idle fine with them but no power on road put old bad in with bit cleaning big improvement in Power my ones are marked "A"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts