Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought a D22 Outlaw 36,000 miles full Nissan service history and I have an extended the warranty to 5 years or 70,000.
I took her in to my local Nissan dealer as it pulls to the left all the time regardless of camber or speed.
The idiot on reception told me all Nissans pull to the left.
Anyway they charged me 100 quid to tighten up my steering box as that was apparently loose and they said that my alignment was fine and the steering wheel was now straight.
Surprise surprise it still pulls left and to go straight the steering wheel must be off to the right which makes it very twitchy around right corners at any speed.
Can anyone please help me with this problem!!!!!

·
Registered
976 Posts
dealers for ya!

go get a proper 4 wheel alignment. also check the tires and rotate them. they can wear and cause the steering to be a bit shimmery.

mine is pulling to the left at the mo....because i thumped something with the left wheel ! normally it drives straight.

·
Registered
976 Posts
markyp1 said:
So presumably even if you thumped something a true four wheel alignment can correct this?
yeah easy enough. exspecially with toe in/out. the streeringrack in most vechiles is often only held in by rubber bushes so its easy to bump the rack sidways a bit putting the sterring out. i've had it come right after accidently smacking the other wheel on something lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts