Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
having problems with bleeding diesel
drawing air back through filter housing put a clear pip on the tank side and can see air bubbles
when i pump filter housing .
also noticed that on the bleed of return pip from common rail also put clear pip and that also as air bubbles trapped
this pip returns to the injector on the main feed T junction not got a clue how that works
anyway truck starts engine on tick over surges and white smoke on and off
any help with this common rail setup

·
Administrator
15,348 Posts
The D22 does suffer from a leak from the pipe where it leaves the tank. Also the connections to the filter need to be in good condition.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The D22 does suffer from a leak from the pipe where it leaves the tank. Also the connections to the filter need to be in good condition.
its a night mare
this is what i did today
went down motorway will not go over 50
white smoke on and off and there was i injector started tick tick like a worn cam
started to struggle when that noise started around 50mph
so it was off at next junction . and into a car park left it running and primed the lift pump lots of air bubbles
primed it and till there was no air so i checked the cap on tank when i turn it there was strong vacum is that normal ?
what is my next move .

·
Administrator
15,348 Posts
Vacuum in the tank would suggest that the tank breather is blocked ( the small house running next to the filter tube.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts