Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Any help would be great but i couldnt find it searching on here but where is everyone picking up the boost or tapping in for a boost gauge install on a D23 NP300? Any photo or help would be appreciated.
Don't know if you had figured it out, but best place is to run a T off the boost sensor on the manifold(circled red), relatively accessible, just make sure you have an inline filter. answering this as im sure it will be ask lots in the coming years
Organism Font Line Auto part Diagram

·
Registered
1 Posts
Don't know if you had figured it out, but best place is to run a T off the boost sensor on the manifold(circled red), relatively accessible, just make sure you have an inline filter. answering this as im sure it will be ask lots in the coming years
View attachment 65711
Do not do this, is not accessible and putting a straight joiner on a bend will only fail over time, did this on my np300 and now had to remove it and put a straight joiner in it and is running full boost because it vents to atmosphere

·
Registered
7 Posts
Do not do this, is not accessible and putting a straight joiner on a bend will only fail over time, did this on my np300 and now had to remove it and put a straight joiner in it and is running full boost because it vents to atmosphere
care to explain a bit more? also care to tell how you would connect otherwise?
i found it relatively accessible, can be harder if you have catchcan or 2nd fuel filter installed close by.
you dont use the factory hose, add your own heat\fuel\oil resistant hose create the shortest possible loop, and use an electronic sender(with filter) vs direct to the back of a gauge and the tube should never fail.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.