Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now the really bad weather is closing in , can anyone recommend some cheap , durable ,easy to clean carmats to replace my rubber asda ones...

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
i have MUD Matts in mine, got them from a 4x4 site, they are universal, and are like a rubber tray.

Worked well when

1 Off roading in the mud
2 Spill my flask into one

ill find the link ........

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks brian .i'll look into that....are they better than carpet types..

best you stop answering your own posts mate , thats the first sign of madness..you might even buy a L200 next. :D

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
the pic above is the £29 ones, and too be honest they are big.

Never had any Carpet ones with the Navara :(

No Mats and No Fuel :lol:

They do look Agricultural if you know what i mean.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
apart from looking 'tractor type' ,are they worth the money and most importantly do they keep the inside clean..

·
Registered
36 Posts
I bought the rubber ones from nissan. Off top of my head they were about £30. cant remember if that was plus or including the dreaded!
Good fit tho!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bigdc..were they like the one in brians pic..(post above)

harvey ..look forward to your feedback..

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
this is the Taylored Snow matts,

They are new, they werent available when i bought mine

My £29 universak ones are OK, they stay in the truck and dont move about.
Just look a bit Land Roverite ;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Scarey, I'd say looking at them, the snow mats are bigger, more of a trough. Nissan's rubber mats fit in the well flat, perfect shape, even got the little tag hole thingy to stop any movement.
Oh, and they got a cute little Navara logo on them :!: :wink:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BigDC said:
Scarey, I'd say looking at them, the snow mats are bigger, more of a trough. Nissan's rubber mats fit in the well flat, perfect shape, even got the little tag hole thingy to stop any movement.
Oh, and they got a cute little Navara logo on them :!: :wink:
my dilemma is , do i go for carpets or rubber ones ...the rubber ones in brians top pic do look kinda good..

·
Registered
29 Posts
the snow matts are excellent , well made , and perfect fit, all though the tailored rear only fits if you remove the under seat storage, which as my seats are covered never get used any way

not cheap but imho, well worth it.

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
As soon as the snow comes.. you will be well pleased you bought the big rubber ones, when its the height of summer you will think, why the heck have i got these big rubber mats !!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
i bought them simply to protect the carpets from dirt and plaster that me and my lads often trail into the motor.

as for snow, :shock: more likely to need waders with all this rain,
i am thinking of building an ARK its been that wet. :wink:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.