Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have a D40 2007 and after i bought, she made full service in a Bosch Station, changed fuel filter, Oil Helix Ultra Pro AF 5w30, oil filter, air filter , dignostics etc.
My problem is vibration that i well in the moring , i took it already back, but they say that is normal馃檮. after it warms up, 2, 3 min, its ok

Navara Issue

Administrator
Near the fuel filter there is a bulb, squeeze it a few times until it goes hard before starting. If it runs as normal, go back to the garage and ask them to do the job properly.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Good Morining,
I squeeze it but it never became hard ,( It dosent sound t very good when reading馃槅) and the syntoms sitll continue.

Administrator
It is likely that the garage did not connect the hoses properly, this means air is getting into the fuel lines.
I would go back to the garage and ask them to complete the job.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Well,
After 2 days in garage, and 1 month to see if diesel tretament with moli resolved, the problem still exists.
They say thats nothing worng with the sensors, or at least they dont see nothing with the obd reader.
Can the oil 5w-30 be problematic ou related?
can麓t understand what to do more
:(

Administrator
I suppose you could try blanking the egr valve. Not sure about where you are, but in most places you can buy a blank from eBay and it is relatively easy to fit.

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Well, after going back to the d bosch car service they want to charge me 560鈧 just to test the injectors, and in case off refurbish more 900鈧. Plus they dont give the warranty that the problem became resolve !!!:oops::oops::oops::oops:. They also told me that the fuel filter had some debris. Strange, because they change it 2000Km in the same place. Its getting disapointing.

Administrator
It sounds like the Bosch agent is useless.

I am guessing it is a franchise, can you get hold of the country team to make a complaint?

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
It sounds like the Bosch agent is useless.

I am guessing it is a franchise, can you get hold of the country team to make a complaint?
Even so i had to pay 91鈧 form 2 hours work to "inspect" ther problem. Send 91鈧 to the garbage.

Administrator
I would suggest you tighten the clips on the fuel lines around the fuel filter and make sure the plastic T is firmly seated.

That might cure your problem, if you squeeze the bulb a few times after this it should go hard.

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
I would suggest you tighten the clips on the fuel lines around the fuel filter and make sure the plastic T is firmly seated.

That might cure your problem, if you squeeze the bulb a few times after this it should go hard.
Good Monring,

Well today i start the truck and connected the torque app to make a log, and have an erro P1622, but no light :oops: :oops: .
Before whent to de bosch car service, no errors ever, and now this, but the truck is working better now :unsure:

Super Moderator
Try clearing the fault code first and see if it comes back if it does then the injectors are out of sync with the ECU so basically they need recoding to the ecu

Administrator
Various posts on this topic, but no clear outcome. In practice it doesn't appear that this error is problem.

Registered
Discussion Starter #19
Good Morning,

Well, this weekend, start the truck in it was working really strange, and white smoke. (never had done that).
I turn off, and squeeze the prime in fuel filter until it was hard, the start the truck and was perfect. Made that test 3 times, always working perfect. Should the prime me always hard, after that? Because after that it became soft again ?

Administrator
The primer does go soft after the engine starts.
As I said above, you need to tighten the fuel lines and check the plastic T on the filter.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts