Nissan-Navara.net banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
13,935 Posts
From your picture there is a black plastic piece secured by a clip.

On some cheap filters you have to reuse the old plastic T.. This tends to mean a poor seal. A good quality filter has this T already fitted.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hello again,

I took the van to Nissan, reporting the problem, the van was there for 3 days, on the last day they called to inform that they could not code the injectors with the ecu and that without that they could not do anything else. In short, they want to remove the injectors and add new% # $% # $ 👿. Anyway, however, I paid another € 56 and brought the van and used the LUCAS product to treat diesel and now it seems that it shakes more in the morning, my question is, can I remove the fuel filter to see if there is any debris and mount it the same, or do I have to purchase a new one? Is it worthwhile to have the deposit cleaned?

·
Administrator
13,935 Posts
The fuel filter should be changed at each service interval anyway, so I would fit a new one.
I highly recommend that you get one with the plastic T that I mentioned earlier.
They are not expensive, €25 or so.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Done, porder a BluePrint fuel filter with the plastic T valve un the top, is it any good?
28€

21 - 29 of 29 Posts