Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband bought a nissan navara 2013 D40 MK2 over the weekend and is looking to upgrade the front grille and headlights. He is finding it impossible to find compatible parts as parts seems to run from ages 2005 to 2010 and then from 2015 onwards. There doesn't seem to be anything available for a 2013 MK2.

Does anyone know where we could source compatible parts for this age and model please? He had his heart set on upgrading bits and having a project and I convinced him that this particular vehicle would be the perfect starting point rather than buying something newer. I had no idea there would be such a gap in available accessories for a few specific models.

Any help you can provide to save a wife in the dog house would be much appreciated!

Thank you.

·
Administrator
14,275 Posts
Welcome along.

Correct that the grille and headlights were changed in 2010 and there aren't many aftermarket options for the version 2010 to 2015.

Actually the only headlight "upgrade" is projector headlights for the earlier models, actually not much good anyway, so no, not worth doing.

If you Google Zunsport Navara, they do some nice grilles for your model.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so much! I contacted Zunsport to see what they have available for grilles fkr that model. Then it will be onto the headlights! Much appreciated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts