Nissan-Navara.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys... Great Idea, I've been looking for somewhere like this for a while now! I've got a D40 06 plate, open back, and it is without a doubt the best vehicle I've ever owned, and the best thing is, I barely pay a penny for it, apart from £60 for insurance, and the odd £50 for fuel here and there.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Welcome to the site mate.
What a bargain. Do you think you could get me the same deal?

Nice excavator. Do you drive it in mud often? I guess it beats getting the Nav dirty.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sadly the excavator is nowt to do with me, just thought the pic was good and faily apt.

I do take the Nav off-road sometimes... sort of, I end up going into a lot of quarries for my job, which gets it suitably dirty and looking like it should

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi Matty,
Fellow North Yorkshire Man.This is the county to live in!!!
Welcome aboard. I,ve only been member couple of weeks but lot and lots of good advice here.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Meet?

Yeah it's a really good site I'm glad I found it. We'll have to get a "Yorkshire, surrounding areas and anyone else that fancies coming up" meet at some point.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Unfortunatly yorkshire is a bit far away from oban!

Any way I was wondering what your high tech pack envolves??

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It consists of:

Sat Nav
Bluetooth phone
6 cd changer

Think that's it, not really sure, it seemed a bit of a con to me, but I bought the truck nearly new, and it already had it on, for no extra than I'd seen another outlaw without it.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I see, electric stuff!

I do have familly down there an was chasing a young lady from yorkshire also, so you never know I might be around!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sounds good man. I think you also get crusie control with the high tech pack... Thats what I'm doing up here, I also was chasing a woman... Now we're living together!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.