Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, need some help if anyone could shed some light on this for me would be great. So iv got a 2009 D40, it’s done 298,000km, just had it serviced two days ago, since the service it’s starting to stall when cold and won’t start again straight away, so what happens is, it starts fine, it’ll idle in Park fine, I can get the revs up no promblem, but soon as I put it in Drive or Reverse and Accelerate it stalls straight away, I then put it back in Park to try start it again but it just turns over for ages without starting, it also wont allow me to take it out of park at all. after bout 5 goes it starts and drives fine, it seems to be getting worse and worse in a matter of two days. Any solutions or ideas would be fantastic.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Iv had a bit of a read and I can’t see where it says how to inspect or check for an air leak on the fuel filter connections?

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
Iv had a bit of a read and I can’t see where it says how to inspect or check for an air leak on the fuel filter connections?
Its trial and error im afraid ,try refitting and then a new filter if that doesnt work they are notoriously difficult and the Nissan original is your best filter to fit. Reading when this started it is 99% + the cause

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its trial and error im afraid ,try refitting and then a new filter if that doesnt work they are notoriously difficult and the Nissan original is your best filter to fit. Reading when this started it is 99% + the cause
Might have to leave it for the mechanic tomorrow

1 - 5 of 5 Posts