Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Nissan Navara D40 3.0L V6
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

needing a bit of help. I'm after the plastic surround for the tailgate that has the handle, lock etc for my D40. Really struggling to find it anywhere. Have tried most vehicle breakers, eBay, Milner 4x4 and even put searches online through parts gateway and breaker yard. Sadly though this has proved unsuccessful. I can find the part for the D40 but its only for the 2.5L model and mine is the 3.0L V6. I'm told the part would fit from the 2.5L model however it doesn't have the reverse camera hole and fixing points like mine.

Does anyone know where I can get one? I've tried my local Nissan dealer who stock it however they want £340 just for a bit of plastic.

Many thanks in advance

·
Administrator
14,275 Posts
Second hand is your only real option. You might even have to get the whole tailgate.

Have you tried Thornton's?

·
Registered
2015 Nissan Navara D40 3.0L V6
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Second hand is your only real option. You might even have to get the whole tailgate.

Have you tried Thornton's?
Yes. Had a look on their website. They have a tailgate for the D40 but no handle and only other option they have is a full vehicle which is same year, model and engine as mine.

Not sure of any other places that would possibly have it. At the moment, I've fixed the tailgate temporarily as pickup is due MOT this week.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yes. Had a look on their website. They have a tailgate for the D40 but no handle and only other option they have is a full vehicle which is same year, model and engine as mine.

Not sure of any other places that would possibly have it. At the moment, I've fixed the tailgate temporarily as pickup is due MOT this week.
2.5 Tekna have reverse camera i think so should be the same

1 - 4 of 4 Posts