Nissan-Navara.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im taking the dashboard for the job of replacing the Marix.
As this will be happening i am looking at adding a Dual USB Car Charger Rocker Switch for the convenience and also a way of connecting an ipod.
Does anybody have any added mods there have made or can give me any advice on this matter would be much appreciated:pictures would be great.

·
Registered
203 Posts
So im taking the dashboard for the job of replacing the Marix.
As this will be happening i am looking at adding a Dual USB Car Charger Rocker Switch for the convenience and also a way of connecting an ipod.
Does anybody have any added mods there have made or can give me any advice on this matter would be much appreciated:pictures would be great.
Duel USB is plenty easy enough as you can patch right into the back of the 12v ciggy lighters.
i have a switch for my front mounted light bar in the bottom blanks, assuming this is where you are going?, (next to the 4WD switch) and use the 12v and Grnd from the bottom ciggy lighter to activate the LED and relay.

Alternatively you COULD use a round USB and drill a hole in the circular part of the dash on the passenger side (polar opposite to where the hazard switch is) saving your blanks for additional lighting ect.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good thanks for the advice was maybe thinking of putting some lights on floor area as well not 100% if it will look cool or chavvy lol.
Were is best to find items ie: round usb etc..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts