Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I visited a few dealers in west yorkshire with varying results until a friend recomended davids of ripon. So i paid them a visit and got talking to a salesman called ben. Top man he is no bull **** just sorted a deal out that suited me. The car turned up on time spotless in side and out and they even threw in a free load liner and a full tank of diesel. :D :D . Now to the other end of the scale dixons of birstal ( near leeds ). 0 out of 10 the salesman kept tryin to tell me the navara diesel has 138 bhp :? and he could'nt put two sentences together with out consulting his boss sue.I wasn't happy at all i didn't stay at that dealership too long i can tell you. Enough said :wink:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Got my new Nav from these guys and thought it worth a few words.

I live up near Glasgow (250 miles away from Ripon) and Arnold Clark have a monopoly. I hate this position as they think they have you by the short and curlies and they so don't! So, I always shop around for a new car. Not a lot, as soon as I know what I want and have a deal in mind, the first person to give it to me gets the business.

Anyway, Davids of Ripon faired better than many many other dealers out there. We did a deal in five minutes on the phone one afternoon, I spoke with Matthew and Peter, the Sales Manager (no **** chat and no arrogance - nice guy to deal with). I described my part-ex and we agreed a reasonable price on that too. Overall, this was the best deal I had been offered by several hundred £'s and gave me the exact spec I was looking for.

I collected the car a week later and found a small amount of bubbling on the paintwork in a hard to reach part of the roof. I am 6'5" so can see these things and can understand how slightly shorter people miss them on a PDI. Anyway, with a lot of Nissans having issues re quality of paintwork, I knocked the car back and drove back up north in my Audi.

Long story short, they drove a new replacement up to me in the exact spec I had ordered three days later and threw in a set of parking sensors free of charge.

So, nice one Davids of Ripon, a standard of service to be pleased with and worth a recommendation for anyone looking for a new Nav. If it wasn't for the distance, I'd be there for the servicing too!

L

·
Registered
18 Posts
Good to see there are outstanding dealers out there offering a prestige level of service. Shame its not across the board to enable Nissan to become a major volume player.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.