Nissan-Navara.net banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wroxham Road Norwich.

I dealt with Ivan, a Really genuine guy.

I demo ed a Manual twice over weekends.

Then he got me a Auto in specially for me to try for a day
I wanted a Auto you see ;)

and i knew that Isuzu made a Awful auto Pickup so wanted to check the quality of the Nissan Auto Box.

Ordered in October 2005 with Delivery before Christmas, but delivery date kept slipping, January, February :(

Then it arrived at the Docks, and then it wasn't on the system. :(
In the meantime Ivan Lent me their Demo which i had for a good few weeks, as i was getting rather frustrated with the LOST Navara.

Then it Turned up at another Dealer's, it was delivered to Desira.

It was no fault of Ivan or his team so i cant complain about the Dealership.

Been back a few times ( as they are only down the road ) to show them the Mods :lol:

Great Friendly Dealership, always receiving a warm welcome. :)

Brian

·
Registered
481 Posts
Sounds a good set up, and Ivan may be one of the World's few genuine car salesmen :lol:

I say that, I worked in car sales myself, and I was a 'good guy' too, but I think we are quite rare :cry:

·
Registered
279 Posts
blimey brian you lucky git. i had three dealers on the go and they were all rubbish!! one must have been so bad they have closed down now!
i ended up buying mine from an internet dealer!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK went back to dealer today as the Air BAg Light is Flashing :)

I asked to be plugged into the Computer to check,,, BUT.... THey dont have one ?????

THe COmputer is at Fiffers Lane , so a trip to the other side of the city is on the cards :(

I Bought the Vehicle from a local Dealer so that i didnt have ti travel to sort out the problems :(

Cant win can i ???

SO im very surprised that a Nissan Dealer has not got a Diagnostic COmputer to Sevice and check Vehicles they have booked in ??

Not very pleased :(

I WOnder what Nissan UK Would Say ?????

·
Registered
481 Posts
From what I recall (but I left Nissan in 2003) the unit will be a CONSULT II - you cannot actually buy one, it costs about £300 per month to rent.

It is however a dealer standard to have one on each site, I think they could get in a bit of trouble for sharing.

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I havent had the time to Trundle off to the other side of the CIty yet :(

ITs a pain as the reason i bought localy was to repair localy :lol:

As Eric says, they should not be shairing ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Brian

Let me introduce ourselves. :)
Hammond Nissan could be the dealer you are looking for to rectify that air bag light fault.
We do have a Consult II all to ourselves, so if you are in the Halesworth area please feel free to drop in and we will see what we can do! :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
ezzer said:
Sounds a good set up, and Ivan may be one of the World's few genuine car salesmen :lol:

I say that, I worked in car sales myself, and I was a 'good guy' too, but I think we are quite rare :cry:
Can I be part of the genuine club :lol: :roll: :?: :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hammond_Nissan said:
Hi Brian

Let me introduce ourselves. :)
Hammond Nissan could be the dealer you are looking for to rectify that air bag light fault.
We do have a Consult II all to ourselves, so if you are in the Halesworth area please feel free to drop in and we will see what we can do! :D
many thanks for the invite, if i am out that way ill drop in and get the flashing light sorted.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Desira Nissan

To Brian and all other Nissan Navara owners

We feel it only fair to respond to your above comments

We agree that Ivan is a genuine guy (Pictured) but fair is fair all our other Salesmen are genuine guys too!

Wroxham Road is a commercial SALES site within the Desira Group and sells a range of different franchised vehicles

Nissan - Fiat - Citroen

There is a small workshop equipped to service and maintain most vehicles but all diagnostic equipment is held at the franchised dealership at Vulcan Road

We do on many occasions collect vehicles from Wroxham Road when it is not convient for the customer to come to us direct, all the Service Advisors :wink: (Pictured with Ivan) at Vulcan Road would be happy to assist you with any of your MOTORING needs :wink:

( left to right, Georgie - Ivan - Grace - Natalie. Please note collection service is not by plane :lol: )

Brian, in responce to your post, We would be happy to collect your vehicle from your home to enable us to fix your Air Bag Light fault or if this is not conventiant we are sure we could work something out.

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Many thanks for joining and replying to this thread.

Its a shame the Picture link doesnt work.

You have a great polite team at Wroxham road and Vulcan road.

I will have to wait until the service is due to re set the light, as i use the vehicle everyday.

I did call in at Vulcan Road last week, but the engineers were too busy to have a look, but the staff on the service desk did try their hardest :)

I was passing by so it didn't matter.

I will contact the team at Wroxham road in the new year as its quickly heading towards 18K miles.

Brian

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
here we go

Now thats a pic taken outside Vulcan Road :)

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Anyway... Great service again from Desira :)

The Navs in for its 18K service plus a oil leak on the transfer box.

The Navs in use every day, sometimes towing a trailer, sometimes full of AC equipment in the back. So to loose it for a few days is a major headache for me and my customers.

So for two days i have had a Nissan Kubi Star DCI70 SE in what some engineers described as GAY ( i was a lovely aqua blue ) :lol:
With a Towbar :) I was able to collect 4 redundant AC units today with the trailer, and Finnish the site clearance.
So my customer was happy, and i was happy.

Then today i was provided with a Transit Van Courtesy as Nissan UK, as a part arrived wrong for my Nav, so it would not be ready till middle of next week.

The Transit is ideal, Business as usual tomorrow :)

So my Local dealer is providing a great service to help out a customer :)
This then provides me to keep things moving along in my business.

Everyone is happy.

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
OK update time

With the 4x4 Dash lights flashing for the past 5 months, it was time call in at Vulcan Road Branch to have the Computer plugged in, Wasn't necessary as its a common fault ( 5 months ago it wasn't )

So it needed 3 new parts.

Booked in with a loan vehicle at Vulcan road as i informed that Wroxham Road Does not carry out warranty work ?

Anyway at least i had a loan Vehicle, turned out to be a large van, with No Diesel in the Tank, after putting £ 12.00 in to get it onto the 2nd bar. I was away on my rounds and back to the office.

Cant make out the no plate so pic should be fine ;)

Nice lettering on the side far better than " LOAN VAN" or " COURTESY VEHICLE"

Collected Nav at 2.30, all ready to go, The Policy of Leave nothing in the tank isn't very good, but I'm sure the next person who uses the loan van will be pleased there's over a gallon in there.

Glad to have the Nav back, lovely drive :)

So my little input with regards to Vulcan Road,
I dealt with 3 different staff on the service desk, one was Very Polite and Friendly while the other two were rather abrupt.

Ive always used the Wroxham Road branch, as i know most of the staff there, and have always been very friendly and chatty, even before they knew me.

Maybe Vulcan road take a few pointers from Wroxham Road Branch ;)

Anyway all in all Great Service, so cant complain, well there wasn't anything to complain about :)

Great Work Desira

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.